Question about Dragons

Hi, i wanna know if someone have work with dragons? Or dragon gods, and how it worked.
Thanks

3 Likes

I have worked with dragons. And their mother.

What do you mean by that? It worked. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Check out Working Dragon Mystic on YouTube.

1 Like

I once connected to my personal Dragon (Montey) via guided medidation

i mean how u work with ur dragons, if work with them is the same as a goetic demon or a god, that’s my question

1 Like

Oh, no I don’t use sigils for the dragons, when I need to connect with someone for the first time I go to their Mother’s realm, but after that Its no needed since I know where to tap to connect with them. Some will give you a sigil to work with them. But most they won’t.

I have tried though rather recent to use sigils from Tiamat’s Grimoire, they do work, but its not for me. The fragment I get when using other people’s sigils isn’t always the one I’m looking for but the one coming from their perspective.

5 Likes

hmmm, intresting, and is possible use an effigy to connect with any dragon ? or is not a very effective form to connect with them?

I haven’t tried it, in theory it should work same as with any other entity. It’s more preferably I suppose when you want to connect with someone specific and not with “any dragon”. Same as you wouldn’t try to connect with “any demon/angel/deity”.

1 Like

thanks for make it clear, so in theory if i want to work with a 3 headed dragon effigy, that would be the dragon that would manifest?

1 Like

If you’re trying to call a 3 headed dragon, yes. Or If the 3 headed dragon has a symbolic meaning to you and helps you connect with certain energies then you’ll get any dragon that corresponds with these energies, 3 headed or not.

1 Like

thanks for make it clear.

1 Like

Kur takes the form of a dragon while he’s a primordial God.

Add-on, Gods linked to the horned serpent is basically Gods who also aligned/take the form of dragons such as Cernunnos, Veles.

Jörmungandr is a dragon Yotun, Vrtra of the Rigveda is a dragon, Nüwa and her brother/lover Fuxi are dragon Gods.

3 Likes

do u know any god that takes the shape of a tri headed dragon?

There’s a slavic dragon called Zmey Gorynych who has three heads. However, not sure of a Deity who takes the form of a 3 headed one.

1 Like

thanks