Question about blockages

Hello,everyone.
I was never a gifted person,neither spiritually,physically,or mentally.Only exception is that people tells me I learned reading at the age of 2.
I have many blockages and sometimes I lose control,when I lose it,I can only feel anger,amd thats it.
But that idea popped up in my mind just now.Can I use my anger for destroying my blockages ? Or will that just bring me more trouble ?

If you think and feel that you can channel the energies of your fury into self-development, then you should. Follow your intuition.

1 Like

Now thinking about it,anger is the immovable object,but it is my unstoppable force,too.I must convert it somehow.
I will try to gain my anger when I inhale and visualise it destroy mountains which is my blockages when I exhale.Simple,but I think it will be effective

2 Likes

You could, but I’d recommend focusing the anger into a cold flame, forge it into a sword and cut through the cords that represent whatever blockages you have. A more focused and clear image is better than something as nebulous as “crushing a mountain to pebbles”, as subconsciously, you perceive mountains to be fixtures of the land, unmoving and unbreaking.

2 Likes

Nice !!! This is what I will do tonight,thank you.

1 Like