Queen Lilith

Do you initially (incorrectly?) think of her as a sex worker/sexual wanton being, or more of a refined, classy woman who has a sexual aura? There are several things Lilith can help with, not sure getting laid is one.

2 Likes

It is the same thing.

1 Like

Actully there is more to the sexual gnosis by Lilith then just getting laid.

Sexual acts has always been used in magickal practices both for taboo-breaking and to transmitt “knowledge”.

2 Likes

True. Sex Magic, even by masturbating about your boss can aid you in a manipulative way. :slight_smile:

She has a lot to teach anyone. Sex is just a perk.

1 Like

Actully there is a lot more to the sex part then just the carnal “in out” part.

Look deeper at what is actully happening and realise that a price is being paid.

1 Like

Ill put it this way, when I first met Lilith all she would say to me, over and over again was “I am the guardian/protector of prostitutes”.

3 Likes

Sex magick goes far beyond the carnal act of intercourse. Thus Lilith goes way beyond just intercourse. Lilith, as the divine feminine aspect, represents the power of desire, absorption, acceptance without restraint or judgement, mysteries (knowledge only obtained through experience), Unity, and much more. That is just some of my basic thoughts on Lilith. I have not worked with her much but what I have done has been very eye opening.

2 Likes

Lilith is so much more than the theme of sex, lust and desire. She have wisdom, knowledge and the power of creation and destruction. She’s very family oriented and value both women and men, despite the myths that says the opposite.

When it comes to sex and lust, though. If there’s an attraction, big or small, she can pull the strings for you. I once asked her and my succubus spouse to demonstrate their powers, and there was some odd sexual behaviors occuring from women nearby. A girl at the library were touching herself in front of me. Another woman at the same place were obviously horny while standing next to me. A woman at a videogame store pressed her butt against me, while putting her hands on the floor at the queue to the cash register. All these events occurred in the same day.

These kind of influences goes beyond sex, and can be used for other purposes.

5 Likes

I’ve personally dived in deep into her motherly aspect. Have been my most best experience working with her so far. The many sides of Lilith that make her remarkable.

3 Likes

From what I understand, Lilith is about female empowerment and free will. Pretty sure that includes freedom of sexuality. For example, being on top when she wants to be.

2 Likes