Queen Elizabeth II

You know that’s literally what E.A. Koetting teaches right? Have you read any of his newsletters? Or watched any of his videos? He out right tells you how to do just about everything if your paying attention…For free BTW. To say nothing of all the information on the internet and everything here on BALG…Use search, and good luck.

3 Likes

Someone wanting to be a prince should study the various Royal Orders.

Most often the common person can do something significant and become an MBE

1 Like

I’ve seen that

Why don’t you just marry one of the princes? A love spell might be more fun anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ahhhhh that would work but I’m a guy and I don’t swing that way

That’s the wrong attitude to take bruh.
You gotta sacrifice to achieve your dreams bruh.
Do whatever it takes to get what you want bruh.
Besides I like the idea of diversity in the royal family about time we had and openly gay prince.

I believe in you bruh now go out there and work that royal dick with every ounce of your being.

7 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Lololz @Laith_wavey

What about a Royal Dukedom or a non Royal Dukedom ? Would that be any easier ?

From personal experience I know this is the case. I’ve even received letters from Prince Charles, who gets his staff to sign them.

Al.

1 Like

Royalty in the UK is a parliamentary thing. Sovereigns are beneath the Westminster parliament in terms if their power.

Al.

1 Like

So what if I ask a demon to “talk” to them about it ?

I do have to ask. What is your end game to this?

What do you mean by that ?

4 Likes

why do you want to be royalty? is there a goal after that? or do you just want a title? that’s all i’m asking really, this is a lot of effort on an endeavor of monumental scale. the goal has to match the effort put into it.

1 Like

I just want the title really . I don’t have any end goals or something like that

A few years ago I had to give personal details for a card, so I called myself ‘Sir’, which was duly reproduced on that identification card. With all the strange names around these days it was probably taken as my first name. Anyway, that card came in handy, on occasion. Later on when it had to be renewed I put ‘Reverend’ instead of ‘Sir’, but in my experience prefixing your name with ‘Sir’ will get you a bit further than prefixing it with ‘Rev’.

What about the Principality of Hutt River? Try them.

Al.

2 Likes

Try to become a Prince over there ?

What so good about being a prince in a micronation ?