Quarantine and help with Telekinesis and Telepathy

Hello!
I’m complete newbie to this magic and stuff.
The reason I created this post is because I’m confused with what all things I can practice as I don’t have much resources rn due to corona. And also I’m a newbie so what all I should do to improve myself and my magic.

I want to develop physic abilities like Telepathy and Telekinesis in myself. Like I want to move things with the power of my mind, read others mind, convey msgs and even influence it a bit, but with so much crowd on the internet I’m not sure what’s myth and what’s true. Any type of help with info, links and cods would be highly appreciated. Correct me if I was wrong about something :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know for sure i would guess picking a spirit in those areas to help you or if you are against that search up meditation or what your looking for and see what you can find. Let me know if i can help at all. Heads up i am pretty new to this stuff to though :slight_smile:

Regarding telekinesis
FOCUS/concentration!!!
I’ve had my biggest success when I had perfect focus on the object. It was like tunnel vision, everything around me just faded/melted away so to speak and all I could see was the pencil in front of me. And when that happened, I kept concentrating on it moving the way I wanted and IT DID! Not quite the way I intended but a significant amount at that. I got spooked and that’s what messed it up.
Patience/Persistence
The above success was after a few weeks grueling and practicing constantly at telekinesis day to day. I was infatuated with it. That being said, it may take some time to get to that point where you see noteworthy results but you have to keep at it. Stay dedicated to results and they WILL come. I think this is the hardest part because even now, I don’t practice like I should. My interests have gone other places but I now recognize this is a very valuable, fundamental skill. It’s taught me a lot about how I approach spells now and also given me a more well-rounded view/concept of magic and how it works.
G’luck!