Quantum Power Relations: what if all the Ubermensch all "woke up?"

So this question is more political theory- in the vein of Timothy’s Black Magick Manifesto.

Specifically, what have philosophers (or Nietzsche) said about the Cohabitation of Magick and non-Magick minded peoples within the same civilization.

How do we honour our true self, (in all its power) without letting our Egos get the better of us.

Timothy mentions Egalitarianism, which I think is an appropriate value to maintain up hold- especially in this time.

And yet, the divergence between those that know and beleive in their Magick and those that don’t, couldn’t be wider. And its getting even more so.

I’ve learnt the hard way, how fruitless and challenging it is to hold in my mind (or vibration) who and what I TRULY AM, while attempting to relate to what someone else thinks and “knows” THEY TRULY ARE.

Frankly speaking Ascent, feels like an upward thrusting peak, (near vertical at its top) and what this image says to me is that it becomes highly individualized, cripplingly isolationist (at least amongst physical friends), because to turn to another (even to gadge your own trajectory) undermines or hinders your own potential.

Even if our respected peaks are of the same altitude, its likely they are (at the very least) projecting outward from a different location on this shared sphere. So that any well intended comparisons are either pointless or detrimental to the trajectory of your personal Ascent.

Nonetheless, will there not be a point in society where some will say: " Your mountain is too high and steep, and we don’t know what’s going on up there. And we don’t trust that which we don’t understand. And the very AWARENESS of the altitude of your Ascent is making people confused and unsettled. "

And we have to decide: Do we ignore this concern? Do we address it? Is this the foolish worries of someone looking for strife? Is this like the Church’s fear of the printing press? Am I getting ahead of myself?

Am I missing the point- that when manifestation is fun and easy and boundless, all possible conflict is a fun and playful opportunity to cocreate?

It IS ( somewhat) fun to casually debate someone whose on the wrong side of history (as long as you don’t take yourself too seriously)

In other words,

What, is the (inevitable) Political Science of Ascent?
From a Left Hand Path perspective: Are we our Brother’s Keepers?

So todays magick you either stick to the common “Brands” like Wicca, Grimoires or a Church Religion, along with all their mundane human everyday rituals of Society… or you go off the beaten path, and in some cases the Deep End.

Anytime you are very different and and Interacting with the Established structure, rather than going outside of their bounds like a monk or hermit… The System will test you with many of its “Anti-Bodies” which is like the questioning scenario you mentioned. The Group Mind collective of people is its own Psychic Matrix, and having say a high energy aura for example would shock or disrupt that. Different people just operate at different vibrations, and so the balance of “Friction vs Harmony” has to be within an acceptable bounds… and of course different people have different reactions to these variety of stimulations.

[quote=“jackson_caulfield, post:1, topic:7835”]What, is the (inevitable) Political Science of Ascent?
From a Left Hand Path perspective: Are we our Brother’s Keepers?[/quote]

IMO, level and equal access to all, which BALG does provide by making it about a simple cash transaction, and not kissing ass, joining orders, or knowing the right people, and which many other sites provide in different ways, for money or from passion alone - then then let people find their own level.

If you make access unequal, then you reinforce existing and often cprrupt and meaningless distinctions between people, and magick is self-selecting, so people will get as far, and become as powerful, as they have the mindset and the ability to be - no human ranks, levels, or other primate status games needed.

This is how the internet spread, and I think that magick will use the internet across various platforms (BALG, Jo McCarthy’s Quareia, and dozens, hundreds of others) to become there for the asking - no excuses except wilful blindness.

And when those who have been put into dreadful fear by their preachers and leaders wake up and see how disadvanaged they are, well…

At the current stage of human evolution there was only a small percentage of individuals that had the strength mental and spiritual that would create and interest in such topics. Even fewer still are the practitioners of such topics.

There will always be a majority that has no interest because they are too wrapped up in romance or doing the things to make themselves adequate and acceptable to potential sexual partners because the ability to attract mates is how the human determined it’s value in the universe. Magicians on the other hand have a romance with the divine. True magicians that is, not to be confused with the crystal wearing, granola eating, patchouli stinking hippies that through continued marijuana use has forced open certain aspects of the mind. Nothing wrong with smoking pot btw, but most of these people are just being trendy and not in any kind of path to enlightenment.

Humanity has had a view of this since the dawn of time in regards to the magician. If you are part of the group then you become the medicine man or tribal shaman and have your place. Where as if you are not of that group then you must be evil. Because of the formation of the organized religions the “shaman” that is acceptable is the minister, priest, etc none of which have much true esoteric knowledge they are more like the sheep dog. Religion is a system of control and not a path to enlightenment. The masses have no other purpose but to perpetuate the species long enough for a few mutants to evolve into something new.

1 Like

So Adam how is that Gambling going? Have you “rolled” enough of the Masses around you to cause the World around you to Mutate into a Lucky Jackpot? =)

I don’t know about that, but I’ve had more success in life this past year than ever before that’s for sure. Everything falls into place for me effortlessly. I don’t even do actual rituals anymore I think things and they happen.

1 Like

Live in the void. As in, strive each moment to exist in void meditation. From there, you act as consciousness, not as meat.

Frankly speaking Ascent, feels like an upward thrusting peak, (near vertical at its top) and what this image says to me is that it becomes highly individualized, cripplingly isolationist (at least amongst physical friends), because to turn to another (even to gadge your own trajectory) undermines or hinders your own potential.

Yes, that is true, though often you don’t realize you’re all alone on the island until its too late. You watch the ships leave the shore, and yet you remain.

Yet you only begin to realize just how alone you were when the ships were docked.

Its the damnedest, most strangely profound revelation you can come across, imo.

Even if our respected peaks are of the same altitude, its likely they are (at the very least) projecting outward from a different location on this shared sphere. So that any well intended comparisons are either pointless or detrimental to the trajectory of your personal Ascent.

Agreed.

Nonetheless, will there not be a point in society where some will say: " Your mountain is too high and steep, and we don't know what's going on up there. And we don't trust that which we don't understand. And the very AWARENESS of the altitude of your Ascent is making people confused and unsettled. "

There will. I know people who’ve hit it.

And we have to decide: Do we ignore this concern? Do we address it? Is this the foolish worries of someone looking for strife? Is this like the Church's fear of the printing press? Am I getting ahead of myself?

The concern of others that our proverbial mountains are too high?

Yes, ignore the concern. Brush it off like you would attachment.

This isn’t a journey for them. It is yours. Own it.

If you step down the mountain at the words of the masses, you didn’t deserve the mountain in the first place.

What, is the (inevitable) Political Science of Ascent? From a Left Hand Path perspective: Are we our Brother's Keepers?

No. We’re merely the signposts, or in some cases, the torches.

1 Like