Quan yin (kwan yin)

Hello I am a master teacher in Magnified Healing and wanted to ask if it is possible to work with Kwan Yin Black Magic?

Yes.

1 Like

Does it mean that instead of healing, I work destructively? Because the colors used for healing are pink and purple.

1 Like

Difference of black and white magick is intention.Not that I believe in colors but you get my point.

2 Likes

So it is said that I can also ask Kwan Yin for evil intentions?

1 Like

Of course, why wouldnt you be? You can ask anyone, anything.Accepting is up to them.

2 Likes

Um…Kwan/Kuan/Guan Yin is the Bodhisattva of Compassion and Mercy. It is highly unlikely she will help you with anything evil or destructive.

6 Likes

So it says that I can’t do bad things with her.

Have you not read up on this goddess? Google is your firend.

Kuan Yin’s role is to help stop suffering, so she most definitely will not help you cause more of it.

4 Likes

Yeah, I am in agreeance with @DarkestKnight. When I was studying Buddhism and practicing meditation within a Mahayana temple, Guanyin was a big focus of mine. I don’t really see how she would be of help if your goal is to make someone else suffer

8 Likes

Okey I would like to send all of you this beautiful energy, but as I heard I can only do it after 3 months in this forum

1 Like

Yes, any sort of magical offering or readings can only be made after being active in the community for 90 days.

1 Like

I learn something new everyday, thanks.

3 Likes

No problem. The entire concept of a Bodhisattva is to help other sentient beings achieve enlightenment/buddhahood. I cannot really see any of them being able to help with magic geared towards the suffering of others, as they are trying to help individuals escape the cycle of suffering

4 Likes

Master teacher ? Can you demonstrate for us

1 Like

This means that I have mastered all areas of Magnifiead Healing and can thus initiate others.

2 Likes

Anyone can work with her.