QnA with King Paimon

Can you ask king paimon to send his energy to me for a moment so that when I evoke him it will be a lot easier to know if he is here or I should further develop my senses… Thank you😄

Honestly this is why i love working with king paimon. He empowers you. He is very fatherly in that he will swt you on the right track and give you the proper tools but he will not do it all for you, which makes recall and integration much more natural

7 Likes

No idea who the question was aimed at, but allow me to relpy: Just assume he’s listening, because he comes when you call him with an honest intent, and talk (out loud or in your head) as if he were right there with you. And yes, definitlely work on developing your senses as well.

6 Likes

Like a fatherly teacher almost-reminds me of al old maths teacher of mine

5 Likes

If you’re referring to me I can certainly try, I’m still a beginner to all of this

2 Likes

Thank you😄

He has said he is already in your presence-coming your way

5 Likes

In my minds eye I saw his dromedary

1 Like

I can’t sense anything… Lol
Can you ask him what I do most of the time?..
If he gets it right I will evoke him as soon as possible.:smile:

1 Like

I felt his power in your words it was as if (may have) he read them to me as I read them.

Anything fancy he likes even some for lack of better words commoner things basically all you need to do IMO for him to like things you give him just praise him as a King giving your tithe. Im not saying worship him as one but when you call/give things do so untill he accepts.e

4 Likes

He told me "He focuses too much, allow me to come in and I will arrive in grace and in beauty. For if you focus too much on manifestation, your mind will decieve you. Your intuition must awaken in a better form. There is a great potential in you but tell me this-

Are you decieved or do you truly believe that I can come to in a comprehendable form? Meditation and less focusing on my sigil when it is open, and I can communicate"

11 Likes

can you ask him if he has messages for me?

“You are not ready to experience the fullness of being a god, slowly build yourself up to it with our help, we can get you closer on your path to the ascention”

6 Likes

thank you both mani and king paimon

tell him that
after my rest i will call him

6 Likes

I see, so anything works as an offering usually if it has value to me?

3 Likes

He’s enjoy items of luxury, but that doesn’t mean they have to be expensive. For example a chocolate bar. Instead of gifting him a crappy 99 cent one, I bought a dark chocolate bar for $4 that had decent quality.

You can take a jar, and fill it with some items such as a nice, intact leaf from outside, some pretty rocks, maybe a tad bit of water or some wood sticks, a few herbs (his favourites are: basil, dandelion, lavender, sage, rosemary, star anise, and thyme. I’m sure there are more herbs he likes as well, I only asked about a few)- then place the jar on your altar and offer the scents and items to him. It’ll help if you place a ring, necklace or jewelry that has meaning to you in the jar as well.

One thing to note, he’s not a fan of citrus.

13 Likes

@Mani Could you ask King Paimon if he has a message for me. Thank you.

most things yes but if you give him a drink (for best results) put it in a fancy wine glass or fancy glass in general that is only for him.

before when i was planning on giving him a soda i had it in front of me for awhile and was about to drink it and all of the sudden out of nowhere it fizzed out on me as i opened it and thats when i knew it was something I should keep my promise on.

also try to keep his sigil around an offering it makes it easier for him to get

3 Likes

No hostility intended, but why not ask him yourself? He says he’s listening, all you need to do is ask him.

7 Likes

“My message for you? Seek first yourself before others. Evoke/Invoke me for more details. Mani is not always going to be my messenger”

14 Likes