Qlippothic seals

Decent Thaumiel seal, and it flashed a bit. Interesting design off Lucifer’s sigil (water triangle, X,V.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try this

1 Like

One difference I’ve heard regarding Thaumiel - Some say its the perfected black diamond, throne of Lucifer and eye of ho Drakon Megas.
Others say its the polarity of Satan and Moloch, twin headed deity.

3 Likes

What’s your experience about it?

1 Like

My experience … I was gazing at it earlier, and felt a little zap of energy, that’s it so far. That was in a 5 min meditation/gazing.
There was some presence in the room.

1 Like

It could represent all three of them because according to Asenath’s Invocations and Evocations as well as Meditations, all three of them are said to be part of the final realm of the Qliphoth at the top with Satan at times appearing as a red dragon and Moloch as a black dragon, (might be the other way though I have to recheck), with Lucifer being the King.

1 Like

Sounds about right for alchemy - blackening, yellowing/whitening, reddening.

1 Like

Right, cause the black dragon represents death and I can’t remember what the red dragon represents. Probably life or blood. I’ll have to look at that again.

1 Like

The Red King or Solar essence. Reddening is the last stage. Iosis is the stage of raising heat to a high intensity. The previous phase, Leukosis is a cleansing phase. The initial stage is Melanosis, stage of putrefaction and decay. Rebirth.

1 Like

Leukosis would be a blood phase.

1 Like

Thaumiel is the Throne of Lucifer and the lair of the twin dragons, Satan and Moloch, both teaching one of the true nature of chaos and order and how it applies to the individual. This is also the realm of Sunya, the Eye that destroys and creates everything within the blink of its eye.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing good info. So is the point of the qliphoth to overcome the unbalanced in the tree of life? LIke for example on the light side we embrace those forces, on the dark side we conquer and control those forces?

1 Like

Yes. For example… Hod would be the occult understanding of high and low magic, while Netzach extends it to worship, along the mars path of passion.
Netzach on tur nightside is ruled by Baal, which governs control of lack of self control.
So if I’m an alcoholic, I m looking to talk with Baal.

Ok thanks that made it really clear

1 Like