Qlippothic initiation

But you didn’t go to jail. I think that’s a serious amount of integration. I have found success by daydreaming about my beliefs assumptions. I take a shitty belief, (for myself, dating) and superimpose good feelings and imagry on top of the shitty belief. Sometimes, creative daydreaming takes you further than spirits do.

This is what I will say about doing the Qlipoth in a day, the books and everyone made it seem like it was one of the most difficult things to do and that it’ll tear you to shreds.

I needed to prove to myself and hold true to my faith and strength in myself that I could do something very few people will ever do.

The people who gave me the book were trembling in fear about it and essentially saying it’s impossible for a mortal to live doing the Qlipoth in one day or the tunnels of set. Once they said that I decided I would do each in a day.

I had no desire to be associated with mortals so I did it in a day.

Mind you I’d already been through self deification rites with Lucifer, initation with Belial and Ba’al, the mysteries of crucifixion, shamanic initiation, and a ghetto heroic initiation.

Do it whatever time you deem necessary but imagine what you’ll tell your kids or grandkids…
I can die knowing I did the Qlipoth in a day.

Best of luck bro :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I was thinking 11 would be better I’m not too sure I feel like I understand the sphere the sexual energy was really intense at the start. I’ll do some divination on it and see if I can proceed from here.

I didn’t go to jail when I did the Qlipoth you’re right but crashing my car has affected me for 6 months and if I would’ve got caught by the police it would’ve be 5 years.

A separate time I went to jail when I asked Belial and Ba’al for a “insane and powerful spiritual awakening”.

I’ve also been to the psycheward multiple times (one time Azazel teach out to me there).

Wow that’s awesome. So did you see this in dreams or astral? My dream recollection isn’t great and I can’t astral travel consciously yet. All of my experience seems to be in the real world.

This was astral projecting, only I call it shamanic journeying, but as far as I can tell it’s the same principle. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a question y’all. You said you need to stay x time in a sphere. But how do you “stay” in it ? Do you need to activate it (the sphere sigil/portal) just once or do it regularly ?

You need to open it by initiating in it but how long you stay is up to you. How much you can endure really.

2 Likes

How long would you say it affected you life afterwards. Did it feel like you were in that energy for a long time?

2 Likes

Just gotta see for yourself man

1 Like

Yeah @Titan.M is right you’ll have to experience it yourself. It’s very dependent on whose doing it, where they’re at, ect that’s what’s going to determine how strongly it effects you I think.

2 Likes

I’m planning to do it (Ascending Flame & Tunnels of Set I think) soon-ish hopefully. From what I’ve read and heard, take your time or you won’t get out of it what you should. It’s reckless to blow through, but also you miss so much not taking your time. Best of luck!!!

4 Likes

I did the translation of the two books vol 1 and vol 2 the tree of shadows. the books are written of Daemon Barzai. very interesting easy to read.you start with lilith in the Qliphoth, in each sphere there is an initiation to make each different from the other. take the time you need it’s not a race. take the time to know yourself because at some point tests will be required to be done.

Morpheus1994 it can help you if you read these books it explains a lot of things.

book vol 1 (The Tree of Shadows - Lilith: The Woman of the Night: Black Edition)
book vol 2 (The Tree of Shadows - Gamaliel: The Obscene One: Black Edition)
book vol 3 (The Tree of Shadows: Samael – The Poison of God Black Edition)

2 Likes

Workings in the qlippoth can be any magnitude of life changing and alchemically revolutionary.

I’m working on a wider satanic plethora of magic and hermetic Qabala, and one of these rites involved is going to be the opening of a qlippothic gate and to initiate through spheres using rituals, meditations and disciplines. I’ve gambled in the system myself and I recieved minor visions of Nahemoth/Lilith and of Gamaliel. These visions spiralled me into insanity for a week. It was regretful since I wasn’t ready, but necessary overall. I’d say you should look at literature by N.A.A 218, or the book of Sitra Achra by Aka Paimon (now AshaShedim) - which while edgy, it just represents in some way the shadow or depravity that is hidden, and the light of the true self behind it. My reccomendation to you is to simply meditate on yourself and gather information from everyone’s personal experience. The life-changing alchemy is different from everyone, and thats why its terrifyingly beautiful.

The names of the hidden god, and the names of baphomet used as words of magical power will prove valuable - they’re listed in the Greco-Egyptian Magical Papyri.
one of them is the 100 Letter Name of Typhon, which is very strong when used right.

Use anything you think may be helpful, and prepare for chaos. Embrace it.

Everyone around here probably has good advice for you.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have a look at those books

2 Likes