Qlipoth and Tunnels of Set

This was just a post to let y’all know about the time I did the entire Qlipoth in one night. And then a few nights later did the entire tunnels of set.

I DO NOT ADVICE THIS!

I did this as a sort of dare, I initiated big time with Belial and Ba’al.
So I figured I could handle this dare.

As I did each sphere of the Qlipoth I could feel the energies moving within me I could feel the demonic presence, it was like nothing I had ever experienced. When I was done with the Qlipoth I had a deep aura filled with disgust, lust, mad power.

The next couple days I noticed my senses were elevated and I felt in touch with my shadow.

The tunnels of set were rough to articulate but I got through them all.

I felt very ill after and took a nap. When I did I had an vision of me being worshipped by the demons in the afterlife for what I had done.

The next two weeks my life went to compete shit, I made some rash and dangerous decisions and then crashed my car and had a close run in with the law.

It was all really rough and took me a couple months to recover, you could stay in still coming back from the initial chaos. But at least I can tell my grandkids that I did the Qlipoth and Tunnels of Set each in one night.

6 Likes

Cool. :blush: I’m not surprised they worshipped you because that’s quite a feat. :rofl:

Hope things are better now for you.

2 Likes

Was it not worth it then? Apart from the flex did you get any positive results? :thinking:

3 Likes

Sounds pretty hardcore!

1 Like

Hmm I’m not sure I definitely integrated a part of my shadow whilst doing it and it made me stronger after the fact.

I feel like since then working with demons I command with stringer authority and the angels see me as a force to be reckoned with not to larp too much.

Thanks man it was definitely intense

So you drew a clip and meditated? Did I understand correctly?

Damn, I don’t know rather to call you ballsy or just a fool. The Qlipothic energies are very rough and absorbing all of them in just one night is, is, you know. I don’t even have the words do describe that kind of action. Heh, I’ve been stumped. Oh well! Still though, the fact that you came out of that in just one go is astonishing. Damn!

3 Likes

No I followed the temple of ascending flame’s Qlipoth book, but I did all the spheres in one night

2 Likes

Yeah that took alot of balls man. I’m working through the spheres now but at a rate of one per week.

My life hasn’t turned to shit ( yet) but I’ve had awful nightmares every night since I started.

Great work man, it’s awesome you didn’t go mad or die! :+1:

4 Likes

Nearly went to Jail for 5 years tho lol

3 Likes

Lol
I thought i was the only one who did this :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

I m glad there is someone else who has done it too.
The first time i did it i got into some serious depression. Then some pathways were cleared up.
The second time i did it i had some arguments at work and then got some clarity.

However the strongest results out of the qliphoth were when i went through Asenaths book, offering my blood.
Now the things that happened to me were much more intense. Especially in my love life that i had the greatest blockages.
I was put in a situation that for 2 weeks straight i was crying and it even got me close to consider suicide. I got over it though. This whole story helped me cut off some big manipulator who was stringing me along for 5 years and wouldnt let me develop as a person.

I want to go through the path one more time as i feel it calling me going through it one more time.
I realised that in my case, there are some rituals first i need to do to remove negativity and blockages set from other jealous people on me before i go through the path again.

I would say congratulations for successfully going through all the spheres. And i hope you decide to go through them again with the blood offerings too.
I promise it is really worth it

2 Likes

The offering i give demons are always simple and easy, I’d never give demons my blood, I have in the past but never again. I also do not like invoking demons or working with them without angels anymore. Just not my style anymore. thanks tho

1 Like

I respect that.

What made you stop offering your blood?
And why you dont want anymore to evoke them without the presence of the angels?

I am asking out of curiosity

1 Like

I do not feel the need nor can I afford to give an entity my blood, that is the life essence of who I am. I have done it before and it didnt go the way I wanted it to. The best workings I’ve done required no blood only and offering which the demon felt through me. Usually I give the experience of eating fruit or drinking water (my family is blessed with very pure water).

I have no desire to evoke demons without the authority of God, or without angelic constraint or help. I feel the times when I have worked with demons without authority or without restraining them the results I got were too extreme and although I got what I wanted I noticed the demons had a tendency to manifest in a way that elevated their power and authority over my reality as opposed to me having power and authority over them. I respect demons and treat them as royal servants but I make sure I am God or if not God they see me as the King, they work for me and do as I say, and I reward them handsomely for doing so I think I have a demonic result manifesting currently, my main boss might get fired or something. I cursed her as she is a horrible boss.

Also, the covenant that me and my family has with God it would not make sense for me to worship a false idol or anything that is less powerful than my God. Obviously we all have our own soul agreements and so I must abide by the law of my God and uphold the tradition of my father and ancestors.

I will begin a thread journal with all my experiences up to date on what I’ve learned and how I would go about becoming a living God bases on what I believe and what God, fallen angels, angels, and Demons have shown me.

I am not religious, I answer to my God and that is it.

2 Likes

So which God do you see as the Authority? Because I’ve seen a lot of the False Gods like the Elohim, Jehova(the archon and egregore) and Yahweh which is basically Set or Enlil…

However the New Testament God seems to be more accurate description of the Infinite one which is the Divine Energy within all, or what most metaphysicists call the flower of Life…

Who or what do you see as God… and I’m asking out curiosity obviously because from I what I know the Demons dont like Jehova, In fact according to the masons, Adonai(Jehova) and Lucifer are arch enemies

2 Likes

Two questions, if you don’t mind. What’s the title of Asenath Mason’s book you used to initiate through the Qliphoth, and how long does she recommend it should take?

1 Like

The tree of Qliphoth.
She doesnt recommend the time. You just follow your intuition

2 Likes

Thanks! I saw that book on amazon, but I couldn’t tell from the description there whether it had the necessary rituals or not.

1 Like

Isnt it more like invocations of the gods of the qliphoth?

1 Like