Qliphothic Tree working thread

Sounds like my reading to love yourself is coming up and to restart your shadow work too x

2 Likes

It’s still been going lol, I just don’t really share it

1 Like

Another synchronicity. In yoga the instructor said to not over stretch. Specifically “don’t let your ego control you. You control it”

2 Likes

So manifestations are already occurring. I’ve just got done talking to some old friends. They’ve changed. They’re… Just not the same. One wants to die and the rest have practically turned to nothing. Wasted time and potential. I told them: " it doesn’t matter how you fall, what matters is how you rise above it. There’s a warrior in you, find it." All I got in return was “nothing to rise to” “I don’t care” “people treat me like shit”. I felt this pure rage fill me and exert itself upon them. I told them “the only reason you’re treated this way is because you let them treat you like this. You not caring is exactly the problem. You stopped caring about yourself. I expected more from you. But you’re not me. I cast nothing aside and I fight I won’t stop until I’ve exaughsted every fiber and grain of my being. Goodbye.” With that I’ve cut them off. I received a message after this,

“One by one they will fall, the walls. The warrior shall emerge. When all unite, only then will true power be born.”

4 Likes

I’m seeing 222 and 2222 everywhere now. The doors are open and the warrior-boy walks through. What will he become shall remain to be seen.

1 Like

Kek’s twos-of-truth.

Today (22nd of the 2nd month, and 2018 adds up to 2) may be significant for you?

4 Likes

Huh. One sec.

2 Likes

Well my birth number is four. But according to some research I did, some doors are going to open. Now’s my chance.

1 Like

Two by itself has to do with balance, Harmony and duality.

1 Like

Saw that in another post, 222 meaning^

2 Likes

I’ve also started seeing 777,999

1 Like
1 Like

I feel another prophecy coming

1 Like

Thank you :black_heart:

1 Like

In this post, I’ll give a short invocation to belial and share what has occurred.

“Belial. Ancient one. Lord of the Earth. Lord of the black flame. Adversary. Lord of the qlipoth. He who teaches those to be the gods they are, teach me to be as myself and to operate as a deity. Show me the black alchemy, the magick of the qlipoth… He who bestows favors amongst friends and foes. He who’s ruled by none, enter myself, belial, come to me”.

I used a unique trance to access qliphothic forces in this work. I felt a definite change. I asked what would come of me working with the qliphothic tree. He responded with: “the gates of destruction shall open to you, for you are their yours and you’re they’re Creator and progenitor. The dark alchemy shall take place and the God-King shall arise from within and the true warrior-poet shall come forth.”

The energy of what he said spoke of evolution and the truest self, the aspects united into one. The black alchemy taking hold and transformation taking place. Ultimately, power, evolution and transformation. Alchemy at it’s finest.

I envisioned the black flames burning at my weaknesses and blockages that stagnate my path and used it for transformation purposes, to catalyze my transformation and power, as well as my qliphothic work.

I am the hand of God, the darkest angel and saviour. The destroyer of worlds. The ruler of a dying world.

2 Likes

@AlphaC @KingOfHearts616 this is what is in the making, except, I’ll share it with everyone, if it is deemed to be done so.

3 Likes

I’ve entered gamaliel. The realm of astral experience. I entered a succubus house for lack of a better word. There were a lot of orgies going on. I saw Lilith and samael going at it on a throne. “Well then” I said akwardly, trying not to pay attention to my surroundings. “So this is the realm of astral experience” “Yes” said a strange hybrid form of Lilith and samael. Next thing I knew I was devoured whole. At least it took some dbs level shit to get me on fleek.

1 Like

For the record, I only read and study after I perform the rite.

1 Like