Qliphothic Middle Pillar

It is all fresh and hot, I just ended this. And because of that i didn’t test it so if someone would like to use it i would be happy to know the results.
After some time of practice of normal Middle Pillar with divine names I was hit with idea about something what i can refer as Qliphothic Middle Pillar. Because there is no divine names for Qlipoth i took some dictionary etc. and tried to make antonyms of divine names, because i didn’t want to use demonic or qliphotic names.
The formula of ritual is the same as in normal but you visualize spheres of darkness.
Names should be vibratet, I tried to write it as similar to spell as I can.

And here are the “names”:

Head:
"APHSUT"
(Nothingness- because Eheyeh means “to be”, and nothingness is the opposite, and this is how i delivered the “names” )

Throat:
"LALA SHAM MELEK SHWHNE HOSHNEH"
(Unnamed king of dwellers in the dark- as “yhvh elohim” is "The NAME of god of gods, as the lord of everything, but here we don’t deliver the name of any god, and dwellers in the dark- it is everything whats remain in the Qlipothic realm, everything rejected and unwanted)

Chest:
"LALA SHAM MELEK MUSTAW"
“Unnamed king of the hidden” - oposition for “yhvh da’at” - “god of knowledge”- and hidden is good reference for all occult work.

Genitals:
"FSHOUT SHEL LUDAH"
“Unborn posibility” - oposition for shaddai el chai -“almigthy living creature of god”

Feet:
"ELION VITEUM"
“Supreme of abbys” -where “adonai ha-aretz” is “Lord of earth”

5 Likes

How interesting!!! Sounds great!!!

2 Likes

These names have nothing to do with Yahweh and the Judeo Christian tradition right?

1 Like

They are not names per se, more like titles, and are in hebrew (tried my best with translators), words in quotes “” are translations . They are connected with YHVH only in that way they refer and twist upside down the meaning of his names as tree of Qliphoth can be perceived as twisted upside down tree of Sephirot.