Qliphothic Meditations or Evocations?

Hey all,
I’m back from my time of semi-lurking, I’ve been busy with some very positive changes in my life :slight_smile:

Anyways, I am returning to more Demonic/Satanic/Nightside Style Magick as I feel I am more ready for it and now just feels right.

To get to the point, my question is for those that have ordered those books (Qliphothic Meditations and Qliphothic Evocations and Invocations) which do you recommend buying first if you could only get one and were just starting out?

2 Likes

It’s better to start with Qliphothic Meditations.

1 Like

Start with Meditiations first…
This will introduce to you the energies,
And then the invocations and evocations will be more intense in my opinion.

3 Likes

Just ordered it. :blush: it went through at 12:12 on their end apparently, already starting to see some signs. Seems I am on the correct course of action. Thank you sirs :grin:

This guy is working through it and keeping a journal which he posts on the forum…
It may be helpfull
Heres the link.

Also asenath mason just released a new book 2 days on dream magick.
Maybe youll find it useful aswell.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dream-Gates-Astral-Paths-Kerval/dp/166049866X

2 Likes

If you want to get your hands dirty and dip right in go for the Invocations and Evocations book. If you want to acclimate slowly and get a feel for current before undertaking deeper work go for Qliohothic Meditations. I started out with The Qliphothic mediations because I didn’t know how to approach the Qliphoth when I started out, as well as I was fully new on the path when the book was released, as well as I needed a “gentler” approach in order to get into this form of magick. It’s powerful though just saying.

3 Likes

The devils work begins now :wink:

2 Likes

I wish you the best in your workings and welcome to the nightside :wink: . Feel free to contact me if you have questions or things you wish to discuss relating to these stuff and I’ll provide answers if I am able.

1 Like

Good to be here

1 Like