Qabalah vs Qlippoth

At what point did you switch from Qabalah to Qlippoth? What cinched it for you in tents if Qabalah? What specific term that you found or idea you found made you switch?

1 Like

You mean from Sephiroth to Qliphoth ?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I never did the Sephiroth, only Qliphoth.

2 Likes

What made me think of this was when doing tarot trios, MNH or NMH came up, and Valley of Himmon or Hinnom came to mind. This intrigued me. But even mereso Westcott in a Kaballah paper basically states Malkuth including The World of Shells must be mastered.
IOW, Malkuth is Malkuth, and the end of the matter, even though the World od Shells exists in Malkuth. For Malkuth to be mastered, the Kingdom/World of Shells must be mastered. Then mind and thought control, as Yetzirah or Yesod is next.
But, the questions are, what made you switch from one to the other, and did you fully master one side of the tree before switching over?
I guess on this note, I could stand to master the World of Shells. Despite working with Shem angels at the same time, or at a separate time.

For me it was a rejection of kabbalistic theory that Sitra Ahra is forbidden and taints a practioner.

I wanted to see the Other Side and get closer to the spirits I work with regularly.

2 Likes