Q&A with Lucifer :)

this from last night didnt post it because after all the ritual work i was to lazy to type :(. so heres the questions and answers of course im still working on mastering my evocation skills (there improving slowly but surely and so having trouble trusting my mind but doubts are slowly fading).

Q: What is the meaning of existence ?

A: YOU AND YOUR REALITY AND EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE

Q: is there a more intricate definition?

A: NO MY ANSWER WILL BE THE SAME EVERYTIME YOU ASK YOU CONTROL YOUR EXISTENCE YOU JUST DONT EXERT YOUR POWER

Q: the infernal empire why deliver it unto me ?

A: THERE ARE MANY REASONS HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF OTHER REALITIES WHERE YOU GAINED ALL YOU DESIRED THE INFERNAL IS ALREADY YOURS IM HELPING YOU RECLAIM IT

Q: what is the meaning of power in your definition?

A: POWER IS A MULTI FACETED TERM EVERYTHING THAT IS DONE OR GOING TO BE DONE REQUIRES POWER THE WEAK MINDED LACK THE WILL TO USE THAT POWER WHICH OF THOSE FACTIONS ARE YOU THE STRONG OR THE WEAK

Q: is it true that the 9 kings are apart of your legion and that you rule over them ?

A: YES YES IT IS TRUE BUT I DO NOT RULE OVER THEM IN THAT SENSE I SIMPLY AM THERE TO ENFORCE THERE WILL AND AMPLIFY THERE POWER AS AN EMPEROR I LEFT THE TASK OF RULING THE VAST LANDS OF THE INFERNAL TO THEM

and thats it guys um i tried and i hope you in enjoy also he is my patron demon now :wink: any thoughts ?

what other realities have you gained all you desired? if one may ask

I really dont know my friend to tell you the truth i havent really looked much into that;)

I think he maybe referring to Einsteins theory of multiverses. Wherein each possible scenario for every choice you make is played out in multiple universes or realities. Which logically means there are some that exist where you have already gained what you desire. Thus, making it possible in this one.

Just my take on it.

[quote=“terry the Asura, post:1, topic:6362”]this from last night didnt post it because after all the ritual work i was to lazy to type :(. so heres the questions and answers of course im still working on mastering my evocation skills (there improving slowly but surely and so having trouble trusting my mind but doubts are slowly fading).

Q: What is the meaning of existence ?

A: YOU AND YOUR REALITY AND EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE

Q: is there a more intricate definition?

A: NO MY ANSWER WILL BE THE SAME EVERYTIME YOU ASK YOU CONTROL YOUR EXISTENCE YOU JUST DONT EXERT YOUR POWER

Q: the infernal empire why deliver it unto me ?

A: THERE ARE MANY REASONS HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF OTHER REALITIES WHERE YOU GAINED ALL YOU DESIRED THE INFERNAL IS ALREADY YOURS IM HELPING YOU RECLAIM IT

Q: what is the meaning of power in your definition?

A: POWER IS A MULTI FACETED TERM EVERYTHING THAT IS DONE OR GOING TO BE DONE REQUIRES POWER THE WEAK MINDED LACK THE WILL TO USE THAT POWER WHICH OF THOSE FACTIONS ARE YOU THE STRONG OR THE WEAK

Q: is it true that the 9 kings are apart of your legion and that you rule over them ?

A: YES YES IT IS TRUE BUT I DO NOT RULE OVER THEM IN THAT SENSE I SIMPLY AM THERE TO ENFORCE THERE WILL AND AMPLIFY THERE POWER AS AN EMPEROR I LEFT THE TASK OF RULING THE VAST LANDS OF THE INFERNAL TO THEM

and thats it guys um i tried and i hope you in enjoy also he is my patron demon now :wink: any thoughts ?[/quote]

Can you do another Q&A session with him? I’m always fascinated by what spirits have to say.

Terry was banned a while ago for rapidly oscillating between claiming a certain level of experience/knowledge and then wasting members’ time with repeatedly asking the same beginner questions and revealing that he continued both to ‘not get it’ and to apparently disregard all the good beginner advice he had already begged and received - and thus couldn’t have been truthful about his claims. Also for creating a duplicate account, Black Hand, to do the same thing when members started to ignore this account’s bullshit.

If I could’ve banned him for being retarded, I would’ve done that way earlier, but sadly that’s not against the rules. I guess I’m just a big meanie.

Wowzers! Now that’s the true Christmas spirit. haha :slight_smile:

Wowzers! Now that’s the true Christmas spirit. haha :)[/quote]

I’m so finished/over/ended/exhausted that it actually almost made me smile so had to like :smiley: