Q&A with Azazel (Q&A over)

1. For someone like me who basically has no place to really practice, can’t have all the fancy shit I wish I had and feel like would benefit me greatly, how should I go about being able to really practice to the fullest with just the tools that I have?

2. You and Beelzebub come to mind when I think of possible teachers and mentors to help me in my ascension and mastering these arts, is that just a coincidence?

3. Can you tell me anything about this necromantic energy I have flowing around me?

Thank you @AlphaC

2 Likes

What is the relationship between the black flame/sun and nothingness/void?

That moment when my mind thought that all of reality was stupidly simple, especially the Void, who was supporting me at that moment?

1 Like

That was Azazel talking not me :rofl:
Don’t be surprised these guys say some of the most unique things, as I might put it.

4 Likes

“I am It”
“I am the void”
“I am the black sun”
“I am the abyss”
“I am your mother”

4 Likes

I know. That was me talking back to him. Call me babe, I need backrubs. :smiling_imp:

@AlphaC

Azazel are you related to Shiva in any way?

2 Likes

What do i need to do better to communicate with you besides meditating more

“Not really”
“Lucifer is”

4 Likes

What makes him angriest the fastest?

1 Like

Me calling him Azy

5 Likes

And ask him why every time I finally make it out of my body he comes to put me back in. He just always gives me the same answer. “Just stay”

2 Likes

“Get off your fucking ass”

tbh idk why he’s so harsh with you

5 Likes

Are you not related to Lucifer?

@AlphaC

1 Like

Thats fair

“Because your mine”

2 Likes

Tiamat, Amaterasu, Hekate, Al’uzza, Aphrodite Ourania, Heket, are all you?

What was the place that @BB44 within the Infinite beyond all planes and dimensions, the cosmic core of the egg of creation?

“Can you shut the fuck up?”
@Epsilon_The_Imperial

2 Likes

Says who? Hmpf.

1 Like

Why do you keep showing up in my dreams as that goat/deer skull looking thing?

1 Like

“Playing hard to get?”
@rin

3 Likes

“Hi”

3 Likes