Q&A with Abrican

Since I saw a few people do a few Q&As, I was inspired to do one of my own. Instead of doing one with a well known entity, I did one with an entity that no one knows, Abrican

Here’s the conversation:

Q: What are some things you can help aid a magus in?
A: I can help with many things, but you’re probably wondering about the main categories that I specialize in. The main specialty is, you guessed it, death. For an example, I can bring death upon your enemy, but for a price. It’s nothing too high up there; it’s reasonable.

Q: You seem cryptic, so why is that?
A: I like helping the magician’s mind wander. It gets them thinking. I wouldn’t advise anyone to expect me to spoon-feed them. They have to put in some work too.

Q: Do you enjoy blood as an offering?
A: I’m glad you asked about blood, because I don’t favor it. Don’t get me wrong, if you wish to offer it, I’ll be humble.

Q: What are some offerings you’d actually enjoy? Would it be something like snacks?
A: I am so glad you asked about this one. I do rather enjoy human’s food. I would have to say mostly snacks - like sweets.

Q: Are you all business?
A: For the most part, yes, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a good conversation from time to time.

Q: How would one build a relationship with you?
A: It’s fairly easy. Just be courteous and hold a few conversations with me. Sweets may build the relationship faster.

I couldn’t think of much to ask, so that’s all I could ask him for now. He seems like he’s a very respectful fellow.

6 Likes

If anyone has ideas of more questions I can ask Abrican, let me know.

If you don’t know who Abrican is, I’ll post the link to his journal again down here:

Hey @anon9236988, Cool post thank you!

1 Like

I’m so glad you like it! :open_mouth::smile:

1 Like

Hey @anon9236988 cool stuff. You could also ask him his origin and how he relates to other spirits and hierarchies, if he does at all. Also, since he isnt a well know entity, ask him if he maybe has a message to the forum and magicians who would like to work with him.

2 Likes