Q&A Why do some excell at magick while others struggle?

Hi. I have tried many meditiations, exercises, and rituals. I have worked from various books and courses(including yours), and have consulted with and hired many magicians and occultists (including ones from BALG), but nothing seems to work for me. I cannot connect with the spiritual or even do a simple sigil charging. I have also heard of others with similar problems. My questions are two. Is it possible that some people simply cannot perform magick? And if magick is so natural as you say, why do some excell at it while others fail miserably?

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! I can’t even meditate properly lol. :rofl:

3 Likes

Heres the deal are you an atheist or connected with the christian church at all? If so stop thinking like an atheist and purge yourself from all fear and hope and guilt.

1 Like

I was a Christian. How do I purge myself?

1 Like

I had the same problem. Ultimately it is all mental - subconscious stuff. If you have an OUNCE of religion in you that can be a bar to magick.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a help, as one would have a belief in the supernatural and miraculous already?

Not necessarily. Christianity promotes fear of the supernatural rejecting eveything that isn’t apart of thier belevie systems.

1 Like

Still not totaly rid of the religious fear/curse… cant wait to soar. I feel at home in the spirit world whenever i can connect or they come through. I find it hard going it alone without a physical teacher around me, constantly having to go through trial and error and feel like a stupid novice or have to act in sociaty something im not and hide my true feelings and worth, lest i be labelled ‘mental’. Religion can be controlling and fearful and i even now live a double life lest they try to take my kids off me and have those religious thugs and authorities and family against me in case i try to leave…(they are doing it for my own good y’know lol). But i still cant and wont give up on my spirtuality for others again even if i have to practice it in silence, because it is home to me and where my love lies, and it chose me, and if others cant see it, well, this time i will not give up, i know im still stooped in the fears and beliefs i grew up in and controlled by the ‘community’ , but little by little discovering my truth, why do i have to give up on something that gives me courage to live when the people who say they want my good (religion…) want and wish the worst for me. If only one day i will commune with spirits and reached my goal of highest magic, i just feel and know i will be soo happy. I just feel its my life purpose.Yet every time i seek a tutor i get pushed away. I dont know what/how i keep doing wrong. My life sucks loads and i know these people have sent curses towards me, so the only way it to learn and fight magic with magic… anyways…I’ll stop ranting now i guess

1 Like