Putting things in food for rekindled love?

Hi guys! I did look this up in the search bar but, I couldn’t find much. I had an aunt in law that openly put her fluids whether it was saliva or menstrual blood in food to her men, friends, and family and she yield obsessive, loving results. Mind you, I was a kid witnessing this and far as I know, she wasn’t into magic just a crazy lady who loved the admiration. My question is, if you was to add intent and/or actual magic to the mix, do you think this could work? Thank you!

Putting body fluids like menses and/or sexual juices into food and giving it to your lover is a classic love spell so your aunt in law is in fact performing magick.

5 Likes

It works for your Aunt, doesn’t it? :slight_smile: :+1: This is age old folk magick.

If only she wasn’t an in-law, you could have called yourself a “generational witch”. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes as mentioned this is commonly considered powerful magic however one should be careful that it is indeed openly now a days as legally speaking you can’t expose someone to these types of things without their knowledge. At least in some places!

I tried the menstrual blood thing. Didnt do anything for me

1 Like

Did anything work for you thus far?

Only money magic