PUTIN and the posibility of a TERMO NUKLEAR WAR LET"S STOP IT

OK Putin is one sicko, if the west pushes him into a corner he will, use Nuclear Weapons, he is a megalomaniac who want to be an Emperor and I also want to see him go. but he may have some powerful protection, however I came up with one idea through an answer I got in a dream when I asked for an answer to this problem after a ritual working: What if we were to designed a sigil, a sigil which incorporated a magnetic link or magical link to him, focusing hate from every person on earth at this moment in time who also want to see him taken out, : where attention goes energy flows right? so this sigil would pull in such a vast and powerful amount of Dark energy that what ever protection he has will not be able to stop our desired outcome, and even if his protective agents came looking for our sorcery or our power it would not be possible because this energy comes from the united many against the one Putin …
OK this sigil could be posted many places on the WWW for people to look at, and give their attention to, which is what we need, who knows it could even go viral, IF so he’s gone!! let me know your thoughts

PS. Yanukovych had no occult protection
pps. I would truly love to see Russia imploded, and his own Russian people turn on him like rabid dogs who would tear him apart, it happened to Mussolini, so this kinda thing can happen, then Russia might become a better people and country who knows

1 Like

I like Putin, he’s my celebrity crush.

1 Like

The world needs a man like this:
http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_fullpage/photos/2013-April/vladimir_putin_dogs_7.jpg
To demonstrate the ineptitude of a man like this:
http://www.jpattitude.com/Images/PutinObama/ObamaWithDog.jpg

[quote=“Creed, post:3, topic:4539”]The world needs a man like this:
http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_fullpage/photos/2013-April/vladimir_putin_dogs_7.jpg
To demonstrate the ineptitude of a man like this:
http://www.jpattitude.com/Images/PutinObama/ObamaWithDog.jpg[/quote]

Hahah, this was fun.

But i still do think that Putin could be dangerous… At least he is way too close to my land…

I think how seriously the average person takes this man is directly related to how geographically close you are; Russian interests have a HUGE amount of influence in the UK, especially in London where there are many properties owned by Russians, and a lot of involvement in our economy.

Personally I think a lot of his own people love him because he’s strong, he doesn’t give a fuck about pandering to the west, and I can understand how after the fall of the Soviet Union, and the subsequent challenges to what Russian identity really is, that would appeal to a lot of people - it’s like the way our own Margaret Thatcher had such a big popular following after the political, economic and social meltdown in the UK from about the mid-sixties to the late seventies.

Most people didn’t like her, but even her critics knew she had a backbone and would do what she thought was best in every situation, and damn global opinion or the do-gooders who didn’t have any real answers for the social problems of the time.

I’ve been studying this era and basically, you can’t go far wrong leading a country by being a total and utter bastard, so long as you have a modicum of style, display some form of patriotism, and make people think they’re buying into the success you’ve promised by supporting you.

They’ll bitch to their friends and colleagues, and talk up a storm that sounds revolutionary and radical, but in reality they’ll vote for the iron-clad bastard every time, it’s like wanting to support the winning team in some kind of sport, you know the softer guys might be better in some ways but you also know that ruthlessness and power will always win out at that level.

Plus, it then feels quite safe to gripe about them, there was a huge flourishing of alternative comedy under Thatcher which all looks to my generation like a load of kiddies sticking their tongue out at mean Nanny behind her back, they changed NOTHING and then when their beloved left-wing Labour party got in and acted every bit as draconian, they all more of less shut the fuck up and shuffled their feet and looked the other way.

People are mostly intelligent individually, but get them in a herd and they act like sheep, and that’s why our current political system is led by wolves.

Putin exists because a lot of people want him to, and I think we ignore that fact (politically as well as magickally) at our peril because he’s like a barometer of the sentiments of a huge part of the population.

Im sorry to say this but putin is part of a very small problem in russia. The actual problem is much bigger.

Im sorry to say this but putin is part of a very small problem in russia. The actual problem is much bigger.
love to know your thoughts do tell :slight_smile:

I dont want to start a war but I lived in russia. to those who havent always look to the presidents as the main souce of evil (now im not saying hes great either, hes a bastard but thats what it takes to be able to lead) the big problem in russia is society and corruption down to the pion workers.

Putin is a vile criminal, a monster, and needs to go.
A newly-released report, entitled ‘License to Harm’, explains how Putin’s govt. let perpetrators of hate crimes go unpunished.

And I am talking about many, numerous hate crimes, a number of which were perpetrated against minors. Some of the victims died of injuries or committed suicide.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2014/12/15/license-harm
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/16/world/europe/chance-russia-gay-rights/index.html?hpt=hp_c5

Watch THIS and you’ll understand:

Hunted in Russia - documentary
Besides, there’s Putin illegal occupation of Ukraine.

The Left Hand Path was always about freedom, not giving a fuck about pandering to religious, social or conventional norms. What are Putin, his govt. and his Orthodox Church doing?

Going out of their way to PREVENT human beings from living their lives accordingly to their nature, their heart, their wants and desires. Controlling the personal lives of the Russian people, and making sure children and teenagers stay ignorant like it’s still 1814. That’s not very Left Hand Path.

The Left Hand Path was always about freedom, not giving a fuck about pandering to religious, social or conventional norms. What is Putin, his govt. and his Orthodox Church doing?

Going out of their way to PREVENT human beings from living their lives accordingly to their nature, their heart, their wants and desires. Controlling the personal lives of the Russian people, and making sure children and teenagers stay ignorant like it’s still 1814. That’s not very Left Hand Path.[/quote]

Well, I don’t think the majority of people are LHP…?

Now, speaking of magick… Putin is not invincible. Look what happened to the Kennedy brothers, JFK and Bobby. Look what happened to Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden and Gaddafi. And that poor Benazir Bhutto…

All those people power met a very tragic end. Putin might very well go down that road. I’d advise anybody that chooses to perform a working against him to simply up their defences, and just go for it like their very life depended on it.

Speaking of Benazir Bhutto, they kept on bombing and bombing until they got to her. 139 died, then 25 more including Bhutto. And what has she done, comparatively to Putin?

Asuly linked me to this campaign:

"Voodoo Politics conceived VATNIK: The Putin Voodoo Magnet in fury over Vladimir Putin’s war against Ukraine and frustration over being unable to do much about it except obsess over the news 24/7. Seeing Putin’s squirmy face on TV screens and computer monitors left us in a constant state of low level rage.

To this day, over 4,000 have been killed, 10,000 wounded and nearly half a million people displaced because he wants to bring back the Soviet Union. We have helped as we could, donating for first aid kits.

But since VP are human rights, non-profit wonks in life outside The Bunker, our individual resources are limited, so we looked for something that could provide a regular source for donations over the long term. When some friends mentioned voodoo dolls, our imaginations took off."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1437031348/vatnik-the-putin-voodoo-magnet?fb_action_ids=773358136034684&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map

There’s already a thread for this campaign, impossible as it sounds. I fail to understand how refusing to take part in the corporate dog 'n pony show (politics) makes a thinking person lhp, rhp, or any less a primate than any other human on the planet. My lesson: keep my power (and $$, …well more like ¢¢…but still!) both to myself and for myself. Great freaking balls of fire.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/somthing-a-bit-funny-in-the-way-of-baneful-curses-and-hexes/

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:13, topic:4539”]Asuly linked me to this campaign:

"Voodoo Politics conceived VATNIK: The Putin Voodoo Magnet in fury[…][/quote]

I’ve considered implementing the “solution” using one of the entities in Kingdoms of Flame… but am still trying to figure out a way to NOT cause a war (nuclear or otherwise) as a side effect of such a ritual… After all, a nuclear bomb has 100% chance of killing the target, but it’s not exactly the solution you are looking for…

I doubt Putin would cause a nuclear war.

Yet in the Cold War it almost happened due to a system glitch. It was a brave guy who said nah it’s bullshit and didn’t pull the trigger.

While I am not here to argue politics, and am only here to learn a few things I am interested in, I state that America has been the real detrimental force to the world and currently surrounds Russia and China.

A country that fight wars for its entire lifetime (USA), or colonised and stole the stuff of other countries (colonial powers) are worse than Putin and Russia.

I would suggest you people educate yourselves on the Russian issue first.

If Putin deserves to be cursed, then all the staff in all the US administrations and their descendants deserve to be cursed.

1 Like

I’m sure many in this forum love different genres of metal music. Well, the blackened death metal group Belphegor recently toured Russia, and their visit was less than enjoyable.

Here’s their statement — You’ll be shocked at what the Putin régime put them through:

[i]BELPHEGOR FORCED TO CANCEL RUSSIAN DATES!!!
After a great tour kickoff in Minsk, Belarus [18th April], BELPHEGOR dealt with heavy opposition and censorship within Russia resulting in three shows being cancelled. We apologize to Russian supporters. The troop tried everything to secure the shows. The St. Petersburg concert was canceled just a few hours before BELPHEGOR was scheduled to enter the stage on the 19th of April. We arrived in Moscow hoping for the best on the 20th. We were ordered to remove the already hanging backdrop, then told that stage props such as sculptures and crosses were forbidden, and Helmuth was not allowed to do vocals for the track “Lucifer Incestus”. During the second track, the sound engineer had been forced to mute the vocals for the rest of the show because of our lyrical content. We were outraged by the entire experience. Afterward, we were informed that we would be unable to play in Ekaterinburg [21st April] and Krasnodar [23rd April].

Helmuth adds: “We’ve toured Russia three times since 2006 and always had amazing experiences. We’ve ignored all protests including death threats during the past few weeks. I was aware many black and death metal bands were having trouble recently, but we still marched in. To people who think they know everything: When that waste of oxygen approached us at the airport on the 19th, he had a hand in his pocket. I expected him to have a weapon. If I had hit him, I would have been thrown in jail, and he would have ended up in the hospital. That was their plan; he had that other degenerate filming the entire thing. Special thanks to brother Mr. Karl Sanders, who had the courage to block him as he continued to harass me. I’m a musician, not a fighter, especially in Russia. I’ve survived Typhus and have already been dead for six hours, hanging on only by machines followed by open-heart surgery. I do not fear anyone other than myself. No excuses to anyone!! End of story. It is of the utmost importance that artists have freedom of expression. Throughout history religions and governments have and continue to censor creative works all around the world. Thank you very much to all metalheads who loyally stand behind us and fight against oppressors and hypocritical moralizers. Russian supporters, be prepared!! BELPHEGOR are unstoppable and will return.”

Thanks to Sviatlana Dubavets for the photo shot during our Ritual in Minsk, Belarus.[/i]
https://www.facebook.com/belphegor/photos/a.10150742729523893.407498.8343303892/10153727016608893/?type=3&theater

This is BEYOND ridiculous. To all ‪#‎VladimirPutin‬ supporters out there… See what his dictatorship is doing. This is proof such thing as Christian tyranny (in this case, Russian Orthodox tyranny) does exist, and that it’s not just LGBTs that are oppressed in that country.

Putin terrorized the people of Ukraine, and it was recently proven Russian airstrikes against ISIL weren’t truly targeted at the terrorist group, but rather at Assad opponents.

The simple FACT Putin was either prime minister or president of Russia since 1999 is an indication of dictatorship (just like Yahya Jammeh being president of The Gambia since 1996).

Yes, Vladimir Putin, his ilk and the heads of the Russian Orthodox Church all deserve to be cursed for they are terrorizing some their own people and pilgrims.

Kim Jong-Un also deserves to be cursed as he not only executes (murders) anyone who disagrees w/ him, he takes young, underage girls from their families, turns them into concubines and is now threatening to nuke South Korea and the United States of America (which would affect surrounding countries such as Canada)…

this is somewhat old news but here ya go

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-prison-there-is-no-god-law-that-could-set-precedent-a6975036.html

a guy was saying there’s no g-d on social media and now is facing jail time.

a number of people are also doing time at this moment for similar things or for hanging out in public areas with anti war banners.

Pretty soon there might be some north korean style executions with mortars and high calibre machine guns lol

No offense but

1. From what I know in the past Russia had an advanced psi ops devision, very advanced so he prob does have good protection, in fact most rulers do at least in the past.

2. How would you get everyone to focus there hate at the right time on the sigil?

3. Even if you did succeed another dictator would just pop up.