Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

Something troubles you greatly and you feel as if this problem or issue is difficult to solve and have nights thinking about the issues that plague you. I can sense your need to resolve the situation quickly but it be might be better to harness your emotions find a nice reprieve while formulating and more solid plan gather your strength for a counter attack.
Any feedback is help I’m not sure how I feel about this one

The cards tell me your debating your next action or the fact that you should be rest but your rather take action there will be a milestone that will be reached try to take the time to enjoy lifes pleasures maybe indulge a bit but your should rest and plan next move accordingly. Any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Any good stuff happening to me soon?

Thanks, Johnny!

Thank you

1 Like

Why i need to be greedier?Weird advice,dont you agree?

I know that greedy might be seem like a negative trait but I didn’t mean it like that when I was reading card I was more intuned with my darker self and sort came to me when interpreting your spread.

I meant you should focus more on your wants and needs rather then others and this might lead to burning bridges. I not telling you step over people. The cards want you to be more driven, determine, confident, and above else understand what needed and what is and isn’t necessary. the power you need is transformative in nature and there will be chaos before there is peace. Think that why I said greedier.If there any more question don’t hesitate to ask and thank for the feedback.

1 Like

Hello :wave:
I would like one please.
What should I know before starting the new year?

2 Likes

Can I please have a spiritual reading?

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying question.Connection between sword and power,can you add your opinion?

probably not going to do any reading today because of the pain I’m in today hope my doctor can do something for me so I feel better but it frustrating not feeling 100 % physically. I do not intend to close the posting but to put it on hold until I feel a bit better. I wish to improve my ablitites and that will alway be my goal.

2 Likes

the connection between the sword and power I really feel that the swords how you manifest your powers to channel your influence to make thing happen your are the leader i feel that your magick is powerful but power pale in comparison when its focus and need to direct your energy will help navigate some of the toughest challenges you face and most actively dismantle and build many part of your life internally and externally but for anything to happen you need to take charge and do what necessary for your to success. And feel like in your pursuit of this it will weed out many thing out and in your life. what your thought on the my take and the card spread in general what do think don’t i was wrong when said for you be greedy but how do you feel about my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you for this,really helpful​:+1::grin:

1 Like

No worries. Get healthy soon!

thanks I appreciate it

1 Like

Likewise. Hope you feel better physically soon!

1 Like

Thanks for the reading dear. I will try to work on the things u have suggested.

1 Like

They all said no but Iops said not right now they all talk about internal issue that you need face and come to term with parts of your reality they also say the no recommendations is needed you already know what necessary when working with Spirits and you should have more faith in your abilities and judgement.

1 Like

I feel numbness of the mind as if you might be might be think a bit too much I sense negative thought going on in your head space about your occult path and the progress you’ve made and the tool you’ve use to get here should be considered when picking your path as well as your focus the definitely a need for leadership with your spiritual path and feel I can’t give that answer becuse I up to you if worth your time raning the show in your life. There no easy choice but am a bit bias towards the occult what ever you end up choosing I have feeling it well reaffirm some belief but can’t which belief they well be. Sorry for the reading this is a difficult question so any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

The cards tell me you might be presented with many choices in the pursuit of your goal and my be getting overwhelmed from your endeavors. You might be facing setbacks at the moment and wish to give up card say to muster your determination remember your vision and unleash your passion for on final push. Lasty you might want to connect with loved ones right now for extra support. Any feedback is appreciated.

The cards tell me that you wish rest from others and and wish be alone to tend to yourself that cards tell me that you might be be Frustrated or disappointed with others or yourself the ask that you let go of your emotions and try to gain wisdom from your experience. You may spend time Contemplating what to do with the relationship in current life. Any feedback is appreciated

1 Like