Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

It seem that this Spirits goal is to change your approach and priority in order to reach your greater goals by focusing on helping aspect of yourself for self improvement the Spirits seem focus on Matter of the mind and heart and wish to align your internal self to help with external goals if really want to find your inner strength to get things done then this Spirits would be good for that. Any feedback is helpful

1 Like

Probably go to switch over to deamon for some more reading later today still feel blinded and vibration very high. I been dreaming alot lately too.

True there is a battle I fight with myself , more now than ever :slight_smile: thanks a lot :hugs:

1 Like

Vibrations in space ? Not sure how I can help but I can try :slight_smile:

If you still make reading, I want to ask about future of my relation with one girl.

its just when working angels or demon feel like I’m going to float off somewhere. I felt like I was on the verge of going somewhere when doing my working and reading with angel yesterday

1 Like

Hi Johnny if you still do reading, I’d like a reading regarding getting a job or chasing my passion music and video creating?

I got it

Currently channeling Lilith I feel very calm and sexually aroused can feel the swirling in my left eye bit my right eye hurts a tiny bit.

The card talk of your overwhelming energy for action you may want to take the lead or point thing in the right direction using a well thought out plan. The cards stress the importance of self care and you may be giving to other freely with nothing in return. You should try to bring your vision to fruition and work through the issue that my arise there will be much chaos in the future that well make illusion and lies clear to you. Any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

I can feel the influence of family and friends you been wary of there influence at the moment but eveeyone are in the midst of a celebration. The cards tell me you should work toward making you dream a reality and harness your passion and creativity for this new endeavor. In the future you might resign yourself from the presence of other and take introspective approach this may be a time of darker days but know that thing will get better.

1 Like

The card are say the you might be being brash and impulsive when come to your vision you wish to work on something personal and you and believe this to be important to you. The cards say to reevaluate your vision maybe return to its base form play with these idea for a bit then decide if want to push full blown passion into it. Lasty take step back or risk losing alot of your energy for no meaningful results.

1 Like

You might be emotional right now but very intune to them at the moment you feel as if anything is possible and not much stands in your way the cards wish for you to take a stand toward your beliefs, ideas, or goals and speak openly about it. They wish for to find balance with these thoughts. Lasty you might have everything you need right now and are kicking back and enjoying yourself.

Sorry for this second question.What’s going on with me,would you like to try reading?@Jonny_somthing

You are spot on.
This is exactly what is happening.
And I need self care.
It was on my plans.
Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Ok I channeled lilith energy for these readings and she resonate with my left side and could feel the dark in my left eye but my right hurt a little bit I felt sexually aroused and very calm to the point by the time I got to the fourth reading got really sleepy like I was submerged in some kind of fluid made me feel safe like when I was a kid

1 Like

I’ve got few people before you just be patient and I’ll get to it in time

No problem

May I request a general reading too please. Thanku for your consideration. Dark blessings

Am
Not sure if this is still available - if it is would you do me a reading?

Let me know if it’s ok to DM