Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

Would love a general reading!

Hello!

I would really appreciate a general reading. Thank you!!

Alot of of these reading are done in tandem with my training so I’m doing some working and meditation with angels with Raziel being my guide I’m also playing gospel music right now really can feel the effects.

Now on to the reading I can feel a great pressure on my shoulder as i do your reading. There a strong sense of love and encouragement like they just want help you right now it might be a good ideas to call for spirits with any issue that troubles you. They also say that alot of good quality that you value in other already exist within yourself and that the thing that you assume to be your shortcomings can only hurt you. They say that you’ll find a new direction that may lead to a wondrous outcome they ask that you don’t be afraid of the unknown embrace it. Lasty they stress about continuing to move forward.

1 Like

It seem that your questioning yourself right now not necessary a double take but just trying to find the problems from the relationship and gain wisdom from it seem you want to take time to heal aspects of your life. They stress the importance of your worth and to focus on endeavors of passion and creativity. Lasty the angels talk about how this other person is thinking of you but in this relationship what seem like injustice could be a blessing.

1 Like

The angel are ask you to be creative of how you want take negative thing your life and turn them into positive change seem like hurricane that need tame not saying it will be easy but your being urged to reach out for from the spirits as well from other and transform the energy around you to align more with your will and goal in order to begin to awaken yourself the also stress about be vocal about your need and to remember there people that you can learn on spirit or not. Any feedback is helpful.

1 Like

The stress the importance of progression your going to be bad but better over time to undervalue yourself because of your abilities or your lack of knowledge all you need is passion and a dedication to your craft and anything is possible. They you might want to reach out to people in order be educate yourself. The cards also talk about how you should focus less on the future and more on the present because that what go get you there. Lasty you might want call on the Spirits for healing or for stability. You should hold your ground and word diligently you gain more respect this way rather then skill. How was the reading any feedback is helpful.

1 Like

I’m feel extremely blissful right now the angels resonate strongly with my right side right eye feel a bit overwhelmed and I feel a need to close it right now I can feel touches all over and energy shooting up my spine I might play Gospel music more often while working with angel seem to have a positive affect.

This reading resonates with my current situation, you have a good card ! But sometimes I have hard time understanding the message , like what do you mean by this ?

So my progression will be bad but better overtime ? No need to undervalue myself ?

You are right with this reading.Someone who scan me told me that i have heavenly watcher,maybe angel from my view.I read meanings of cards on internet,and i agree with everything.Thank you😇

Damn this cleared my doubts
And why’d u feel pressure on ur shoulders? Is it related to spirits

Sorry about the reading sometime I rush when typing on my phone and don’t bother to look it over. Regarding your questions

[quote=“Jonny_somthing, post:46, topic:161491”]
to reach out to people in order be educate yourself
[/quote] I was referring to that you might be looking for information from others and seeking to educate yourself

[quote=“Jonny_somthing, post:46, topic:161491”]
The stress the importance of progression your going to be bad but better over time to undervalue yourself because of your abilities or your lack of knowledge
[/quote] what meant to say was some general advice about mastering a craft and how progression can be slow but gradually. You need to take steady strides in order to reach your goals. The last the part about I meant to make sure not to under value yourself . If you have any more question then don’t hesitate to let me know hope this clear things up

1 Like

honestly can’t say for sure but i will say got the vibe that whatever it was felt it pressuring me to get its message across. Probably your guardian angel I would say

1 Like

I’d love a reading too. General

thank you so much for clearing this up, it was a precise reading

1 Like

Happy to help

2 Likes

Still working with Angel’s for these reading but feel the need to close my right eye as if I’m be blinded by something also feel blissful. I feel sadness deep to the core the cards talk of your take introspective approach to thing and you’ve been taking a lot of time to think things over and there bit negativity regarding your thoughts. You current feeling the need build yourself up in many aspect of yourself and hope to improve your standing in life over all they say you should be ready to let go many thing in your life but there personal and giving of these thing will be intense on a personal and spiritual level. You might want give yourself up to the forces at work and Immerse yourself in your work and your spiritual development. Lasty don’t take to long to make your move. Any feedback is helpful

2 Likes

Can I have one reading on how my future married life will be?

this correct, thanks

1 Like

I’m not sure about this question so called upon Raphael for this his input. But from the looks of thing the issue can be solved and it’s within your power to fix it yourself
And your encouraged to incorporate healthy habits into your daily routine to ultimately find your desired result. overall this issue has a positive outcome it in your hands hopefully this help but never tried to answer a question like this any feedback is helpful.

When pulling these card I get the feeling of someone who works too hard and that your relationship with wealth and money need to be reevaluated the card say you need to take a break. You need to find the time see what might be missing from your life. Need people to lean on right now and I feel as if your reaching your boil point. You need to the stop for a moment rest your body, mend you mind, and fill your heart.

1 Like

Vibrations in space right now plz help. To much energy but starting to get used to it. Hopeful Raziel doesn’t go overboard.

There alot of internal conflict going on right now as you attempt to find your footing alot of opportunity to catch your gaze your being encouraged to focus on your goal and to take action towards them the changes that will come forth with be transformative and affect you on a spiritual as well as personally. Lasty there will be a fight to be had as people try to take what you have stay strong and persevere. Any feedback is appreciated

1 Like