Purging all Desire

I have been looking into some time towards removing myself of all sexual desires. I am by no means a “nice guy” at least not anymore, but I have severe emotional scars that interfere with any possibility of a relationship. I suffer from PTSD, ADD, and Schizophrenia… so you can imagine that any sort of long term relationship is going to be out of the question. I have also decided that since we are all going to die in a couple of years, and that essentially nothing on this mistake of a planet we call earth actually matters, that pursuit of said romantic relationships are useless.

However, the flawed biological need to reproduce or have sex has caused severe pain in those that would other wise logically decide against such things. I really wish I was born asexual, I could get so much done, no distractions no wasting of money on people I could not have a future with to begin with. It would certainly remove the possibility of children which is a plus in its own right.

I have tried alternatives such as a succubus and while it was a nice distraction, it quickly led to obsession. There are rare moments when I have reached state of meditation which I call “Nihilistic Nirvana” in which I have no desire for sex or much of anything, but such a state requires immense mental focus and lasts far shorter than I would like. Someone on this forum or perhaps on another site, posted something about trying to turn a heterosexual man to be open to the possibility of a homosexual relationship. It got me thinking if such a feat were possible, would it also be possible to change ones own sexual orientation to none at all. There would be no resistance because the subject would a willing participant. Ive tried a little mix of hoodoo and some teachings of the Temple of Them. There were some effects but they were not permanent by any means.

PS. I don’t want any of that bullshit of you just have not met the right person, or keep trying shes out there. If there is perfect mate for someone as wicked as me… believe me I don’t want them. What I would like is a serious psychological/magical change in which I could look at a otherwise sexually attractive woman and feel nothing… at all.

Seems like some energy work around the Ida and Pingala currents would help - Hindu monks do this in order to quell sexual desire and to attain the balance of their masculine and feminine energy, since they won’t be having a woman in their lives to provide that balance.

Most of the energy work taught in Hinduism has an overlay of devotional religion and an assumption that you’re doing it for RHP outcomes of merger back to the Divine, but you can always strip that away and just use the techniques.

Belial may help with this, he seems to have an interest in modifying people’s sexual preferences for power and profit.

There are three primary currents in the human nerve system. The aggressive-intellectual current is masculine, mental in nature and psychically seen as blue in color. This current is termed in Sanskrit pingala. The passive-physical current is feminine, material in nature. This current, which is pink or red, is known as ida. The third current is spiritual in nature and flows directly through the spine and into the head. Being yellowish-white, the sushumna, as it is called, is the channel for pure spiritual energies that flood into the body through the spine and out into the 6,000 miles of nerve currents. Depending on the nature and dharma, each individual's energy expresses itself as predominantly physical or intellectual--passive or aggressive--or spiritual. However, in the sannyasin the two forces are so precisely balanced that neither is dominant, and he therefore lives almost totally in sushumna. The monastic, whether a monk or a nun, is in a sense neither male nor female, but a being capable of all modes of expression.

Brahmacharya for the monastic means complete sexual abstinence and is, of course, an understood requirement to maintain this position in life. Transmutation of the sexual energies is an essential discipline for the monastic. Transmutation is not a repression or inhibition of natural instincts, but a conscious transformation of these energies into life-giving forces that lend vigor and strength to the body and provide the impetus that propels awareness to the depths of contemplation. This process of transmutation begins with the sexual instincts but encompasses transmutation of all instinctive forces, including fear, anger, covetousness, jealousy, envy, pride, etc. True purity is possible only when these base instincts have been conquered.
Source

And this: “Brahmacharya is not repressing or avoiding sexuality—it is bypassing it—making use of the base sexual potential for something far greater.”

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:4935”]I have been looking into some time towards removing myself of all sexual desires. I am by no means a “nice guy” at least not anymore, but I have severe emotional scars that interfere with any possibility of a relationship. I suffer from PTSD, ADD, and Schizophrenia… so you can imagine that any sort of long term relationship is going to be out of the question. I have also decided that since we are all going to die in a couple of years, and that essentially nothing on this mistake of a planet we call earth actually matters, that pursuit of said romantic relationships are useless.

However, the flawed biological need to reproduce or have sex has caused severe pain in those that would other wise logically decide against such things. I really wish I was born asexual, I could get so much done, no distractions no wasting of money on people I could not have a future with to begin with. It would certainly remove the possibility of children which is a plus in its own right.

I have tried alternatives such as a succubus and while it was a nice distraction, it quickly led to obsession. There are rare moments when I have reached state of meditation which I call “Nihilistic Nirvana” in which I have no desire for sex or much of anything, but such a state requires immense mental focus and lasts far shorter than I would like. Someone on this forum or perhaps on another site, posted something about trying to turn a heterosexual man to be open to the possibility of a homosexual relationship. It got me thinking if such a feat were possible, would it also be possible to change ones own sexual orientation to none at all. There would be no resistance because the subject would a willing participant. Ive tried a little mix of hoodoo and some teachings of the Temple of Them. There were some effects but they were not permanent by any means.

PS. I don’t want any of that bullshit of you just have not met the right person, or keep trying shes out there. If there is perfect mate for someone as wicked as me… believe me I don’t want them. What I would like is a serious psychological/magical change in which I could look at a otherwise sexually attractive woman and feel nothing… at all.[/quote]

There are hoodoo tricks that will keep you from ever getting hard again if that’s what you want man. PM about it and I’ll give you the procedure. That one doesn’t need to be public at all haha