Pure torment

So first off, my house is haunted. Its been this way for years. It isnt a bad spirit. Or at least i thought.
Now for two days i believe either this spirit or another
Has been tormenting my sleep. The first night i had contact i was beaten by something i couldnt see. Last night i once again beaten and chased after. Now normally i come off as an offensive, take no shit, badass. But clearly this thing is getting the best of me. I havent learned how to lucid dream yet so i havent been able to gain control over them.
Now this could be mere coincidence or just bad dreams two nights in a row. But the similarities between the two are impeccable.

How can i handle this?

Don’t let it get the best of you! You are not helpless you can kick it’s ass just do it!

Andromalek once said, in order to destroy a problem it must first be named. But i cant get its name…not even lucifer could help me, as i just evoked him…

1 Like

Try using a pendulum to dowse for a name one letter at a time. Time consuming, but worth a shot

Ha! The power to name is yours in the universe. Genesis 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

You see, name it and control it it’s your Divine right to have the power of names and to name.

Even angels can’t just name shit they only know what God tells them.
This is from the Koran, “2.30”: And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place in the earth a khalif, they said: What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know.

“2.31”: And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; then He said: Tell me the names of those if you are right.

“2.32”: They said: Glory be to Thee! we have no knowledge but that which Thou hast taught us; surely Thou art the Knowing, the Wise.

“2.33”: He said: O Adam! inform them of their names. Then when he had informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I surely know what is ghaib in the heavens and the earth and (that) I know what you manifest and what you hide?

Now in the Koran Adam is limited to a state of only knowing because God told him but in the original Genesis man is the Namer of these animals the one who creates the name, gods co-creator if you will, you have the power of creation of creativity and this is your true nature and why being a human is a big deal.

The Koran seems to rob man of his Divine place as co creator and more or less turns him into a parrot that just repeating what God said. This is one of the reasons that Islam from the get go is destructive to one’s true potential that a real creator would want to share with his creation ( Other wise we wouldn’t be able to make art writing construct buildings or anything else that requires creativity.) The mere fact that we can give names to things is a clear indication that it’s a special thing that we have and not just us repeating what God has told us. It’s also a huge indication that the supposed “Word of Allah” is contradictory to the very reality we live in.

Now all mythology aside as we know none of that is fact but story used to illustrate a point. The point is in one version we are co-creator and have the unique position of Namer and in the other we are a tape recorder repeating what was recorded on it.

Be the Namer!
Perhaps the reason Lucifer didn’t help is because he is not the Namer you are. Angels don’t name things.

2 Likes