Pure Black Magickians

I would say I meet those criteria now. But not always. I started more RHP and morphed to strictly LHP, darkness, etc.

2 Likes

[quote=“Lilith_Claudia, post:14, topic:17401”]not
using Kabbalah… then how would you evoke?
[/quote]

That’s an awesome question. For me I just make my own method. I love to read and speak to people to learn as many methods as possible. I use that information to figure out what works for me.

1 Like

So I have a few questions and some answers and a little input.

My philosophy is somewhat based off of Michael W Ford and some of Asenath Mason’s thoughts. Essentially, I believe in embracing the path both in it’s darkness and it’s light. I believe in balance.[quote=“TheStorm, post:1, topic:17401”]
After all I am the one saying that we should embrace all aspects of life.
[/quote]

Would this also apply to whole heatedly embracing dark energies? Another thing is, is that everything has darkness and light inside of it, it just depends on how you use it. [quote=“TheStorm, post:1, topic:17401”]
Not working with anything remotely JCI. i.e. no Kabbalah, and definitely no angels.
[/quote]

What about djinn? Also isn’t Qliphothic work apart of Kabbalah?[quote=“TheStorm, post:1, topic:17401”]
Black Fire,
[/quote]

Do you mean the ahrimanian current? Such as the Bmoa?[quote=“TheStorm, post:1, topic:17401”]
Shadow
[/quote]

Do you mean shadow work? Or shadow Magick? If shadow Magick, could you lead me to a resource as I’ve been interested in trying to practice that? Please and thank you.[quote=“TheStorm, post:1, topic:17401”]
Hellfire
[/quote]

What’s that?[quote=“TheStorm, post:1, topic:17401”]
Draconian magicks,
[/quote]

As I’ve stated before, I’ve studied under Asenath Mason’s works (not under her personally, just her books and posts and videos) it’s my understanding that the Draconian path embraces both Darkness and light?

I like to think I’m a middle path Lovecraftian/ Draconian sorcerer with lhp philosophy potential. I tend to embrace all kinds of thinking, even outside of lhp thinking, well sometimes. Obviously I don’t fit all of the criteria but I fit some. I do believe that darkness is a way to power, ascent, etc but I also find that the light is also necessary. However, I don’t follow Yahweh or anything of them.

Djinn of the Shaitanic variety are fine. Qliphoth also doesn’t count as JCI, because it’s kind of getting all the JCI stuff and turning it upside down.[quote=“Aiden_Crow, post:24, topic:17401”]
Would this also apply to whole heatedly embracing dark energies?
[/quote]
Yes. Dark energies are something that need to be embraced in order to become whole.[quote=“Aiden_Crow, post:24, topic:17401”]
Another thing is, is that everything has darkness and light inside of it, it just depends on how you use it.
[/quote]
I’d disagree. All true power is black. Not in the sense of evil, but in the sense of the energy itself. I’ve already said that I don’t mean “black” as in motivation. I mean black as in currents of power.[quote=“Aiden_Crow, post:24, topic:17401”]
Do you mean the ahrimanian current? Such as the Bmoa?
[/quote]
No, though they may utilise similar practices.[quote=“Aiden_Crow, post:24, topic:17401”]
What’s that?
[/quote]
Fires of Hell. Demonic power. Their are some references specific to my Path. Don’t worry too much about them.

Isn’t “hell” a JCI concept?

Yes, kind of. It’s also a literal place. Also we are talking about embracing hell as opposed to trying to avoid it. It’s kind of reverse JCI if you understand what I mean.

3 Likes

If “hell” is a JCI invention, then logically embracing hell is an embrace of the JCI concept of Yahweh/Jehova/Allah and that creation creation mythology.

1 Like

In the same way that the American continent is an invention of the USA. It’s a literal place. The fact that the JCI gave it a name hardly matters. Call it The Abyss if the name really bothers you.[quote=“Soon2bAdept, post:28, topic:17401”]
n embrace of the JCI concept of Yahweh/Jehova/Allah and that creation creation mythology.
[/quote]
I emphatically do not embrace that creation mythology. The recognition that a place exists does not imply that you accept the mythology associated with it. You (presumably) accept that the American continent exists. That does not necessarily mean you accept the Native American creation myth of how it came about.

1 Like

I think Black Magick and the Left Hand Path are much broader than JCI adversarial paradigms. Hell may exist on the astral because enough people believe in its existence to create it in the mental plane. But for me the Left Hand Path is choosing myself as the ultimate authority on myself. That includes the freedom to choose to evoke and learn from whoever the fuck I want, anytime I want. I will be a slave to no one, especially JCI paradigm. Spirits I choose to work with are equal partners, I have something they want just as much as they have something I want.

I will choose which astral plane(s) I want to visit and when after the death of my corporeal bodies. I won’t enslave myself to heaven or hell.

4 Likes

@Soon2bAdept I accept that their is far more to the afterlife or the Spirit world than just Heaven or Hell. Their are countless planes and countless Spirits, many who are not demons, to be explored. Also, I think no one here wants to be enslaved to the JCI. Everything else starting from the assertion that Hell is an astral thought form all the way to your personal philosophy I must disagree with.

1 Like

Understood. But I can say I very much agree with the author Timothy in his Black Magick Manifesto found on this site. Adopting adversarialism or diabolism is a means to an end. But isn’t the entire picture.

1 Like

I meant in origin.

Our philosophies are very different lol.

@Aiden_Crow I think of them as literal beings. I don’t really care which religion introduced these beings to the world. Only what the beings themselves actually stand for.

2 Likes

You haven’t tried evocation with gemstones? That’s literally how I summoned Sekhmet the first time. I used ruby for her color and the rest were for the intent (healing).

1 Like

Also Norse (as Hel). Christianity surprisingly stole a lot of ideas from their pagan neighbors.

Same here. I don’t care for religion but I do have a resemblance of philosophy. My practice just embraces both darkness and light, so I don’t truly fit the criteria listed.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow What sort of forces would you classify as “light”?

1 Like

Well when I say light, I mean I don’t mind working with angels (however I do not like Yahweh, etc.) Or healing energies and modalities, the fae (they do have a dark aspect, however), etc. Something likened to that. I don’t bow down before dead gods that attempt to enslave me. i don’t really like religion, just philosophy. I also like working with pagan deities.

My path involves a lot of personal work, this involves balancing energies within, amongst other things.

Oh the Fae are wonderful. Dark Elves especially (though I have a feeling these are different beings from the ones EA is referring to). They are hardly JCI. I personally don’t have a problem with the Fae. They can be lethal to say the least. [quote=“Aiden_Crow, post:39, topic:17401”]
I don’t bow down before dead gods that attempt to enslave me.
[/quote]
I don’t either. I just kneel before dead gods who teach me.

2 Likes

I observe carefully before leaping. I am currently flying over the pool that is the extent of Black Magick and watching the waters. Perhaps soon i will immerse myself in it (probably the Ahriman current or the Dragon current), but I am still in the observation stage