Puppetting my parents

Belial or Nyaralathotep is advisable for this.

As for “leeching”. There’s no other option unless he’s already of legal age. I have no moral standpoint on this, simply because my opinion on whether or not I agree on it doesn’t matter. However, if you’re of legal working age, I highly suggest getting your own job. It’s helped myself tremendously.

3 Likes

Christains have accepted them for how they are but have never received acceptance.

Lol. I am here seeking for help so i can visit my friends. Thats all i want. I am not moving out. i am still very young.

1 Like

Nope. I am not taking that advice. I am using that of @RiseorDie

Thanks. If i was i would have moved out but i am not.

What very young?
If you’re over 18 your NOT young and do indeed need to respect some aspects of what your parents want.
Without more info, honestly this just sounds like a kid crying over not getting to go over to Billy’s house. My opinion is you need to grow up and realise there is more freedom in making your own way onto living at home.

Now since you seem to want to rome free, have no rules and lounge around all you want all on your parents hard earned dime you indeed can get spirits to help you.
I would suggest better communication with your parents and find ways they can trust your friends again but I don’t see you wanting to go that route so hit up your Loa, I don’t understand why you’re not communicating with them more, are they being silent? If so that extremely telling and you should listen.

1 Like

Well things are different in Africa. Also, have you seen his altar thread? Not really picking sides.

2 Likes

I saw the thread yes.
There’s a difference between oppressing his religious beliefs and just acting like a concerned parent.
The Loa would still talk to him altar or not and I don’t see why they wouldn’t help him get what he wants unless they have an issue.

I want to visit my friends not rome free all day. Yeah i guess i will speak with my spirits and hear what they have to say. And here where i live even if you are 21 you cant just move out of your parents house when you want to.

Thanks for understanding that Africa is different.

You are speaking from a parent point of view which i view as abusing their power as parents to supress my freedom.

1 Like

Did i understand it correctly that you now was allowed to follow your magic practise?
If so then your parents have allready given you some more freedom and trust, If so then you shouldnt complain that much.
If they have given you more freedom show them that you deserve that and that they were right to trust you, If you show you can handle it then they will probobly give you more freedom and choice when the see you can handle that.
As for the reason they font want you to hang with your friends Why is that? There was something about them not being nice or fair to you in the past?
Your parents might know something you dont know and anyway you wanna see it your parents have more experience of life then you do, they might try save you from making misstakes they themself done in the past. Whats the problem you did have with these friends in the past? Are they really your friends now or do you only believe they are? It might be that those ”friends” actually are toxic for you but you dont wanna see ot like that.
If you have slightest doubt on your friend then your parents wish of you not seeing them shouldnt be a problem.

It was not advice that I gave. Just saying what needed to be said. So if you want to attempt to interfere with another’s free will just so you can go out and play, have at it. I can see that the illusion of power is already interfering with your free will. Perhaps you have not yet realized that peace and truth , these are real power.
Must suck to have such bad parents. I wish my dad was still alive, funny how when we loose a loved one the petty shit seems so petty yet we have lost our chance to mend that which separate’s one from another. Yup, I am done now, wasted enough brain cells trying to reach out to someone so immature as you are demonstrating.
Enjoy feeling sorry for your self.
To know, To will, To dare and to be silent, go and learn what these mean. Knowledge with out wisdom is indeed the mother of all F**k ups

3 Likes

It was my mother that allowed me practice my magick again. My friends parents advised them wrongly and warned them to stay away from me. And that is what my parents are doing right now.

I and my friends are back together again. We are best of friends and i too have done bad things to them also.

1 Like

I am sorry you have lost your dad.

You might look at it that i am trying to abuse my power but only i know how badly i want to hangout with my bestfriends.

I have tried physical method for like ever and it didnt work. So…

1 Like