Punishing a neighbor + a question about Angels of Wrath

Hello everyone,
I have to do something against a neighbor who tries to harm me. I bought the book Angels of Wrath, but read on the forum that it often takes months for things to happen.
I want something that works faster.

I thought about asking Ismaelta for help - but I don’t want to destroy him.
His wife is a lovely person! I want him to have problems - e.g. that he can no longer hear well and disrupt his business. Would Ismaelta be the right demon for this?

In AOW there is a ritual that causes insomnia. Could it possibly be used for the opposite so that he sleeps a lot?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

It doesn’t necessarily take months to work. Some have had effects happen immediately, or in a few hours. The timeframe for results is hard to predict because there are a lot of variables involved.

No, a ritual for insomnia would create insomnia. It would not cause the opposite. If you’re looking for something to keep the target incapacitated, I’d go with the ritual to Cause Anxiety (a lot of stress can cause someone to sleep a lot because the constant flood of cortisol exhausts the nervous system) or the ritual to Cause Great Illness.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Then I must have misunderstood something. I’m going to try the Cause Anxiety ritual.

1 Like