Pulling the Kunda?

Pulling the Kunda

From which point should the Kundalini be pulled?

I have purchased a Kundalini course and the Indian guy said with the Ram-Kriya and Tummo techniques that we should focus on the solar plexus (Manipura). But earlier he also said that the Kunda shoots up from the sacral (Swadhisthana)

The person that channeled the Kunda incantation for me, said that I need to pull energy from the Swadhisthana.

I also bought a Tummo inner fire course, the teacher said, that when doing vase breathing techniques the practitioner should focus on 3 fingers below the navel. Which is the location of the lower dantian.

In another video from a different person. That deals with the 5 deep breath Tummo method, he also said to focus on the lower dantian. The lower dantian is a storage center it would make sense to pull the kunda from there.

1 Like

Raising Kundalini is an ancient practice

If you still have questions like this your consciousness isn’t ready because if you enter kundalini with an externalized consciousness you will most definitely go insane and develop parasitic thoughtforms

Just meditate, and let the serpent wake up when it thinks you’re ready

Erect spine meditations will raise your consciousness and cleanse your central channel of tension and blockages, which will allow the energy to flow and the serpent will rise

It’s best to respect the process rather than rushing it by treating it like it’s something you’re in control

When you’re ready she will rise, prioritize your consciousness, heart and body

Thanks, can you share a link to a site that teaches the proper way of doing the erect spine meditation?

The Kunda guy gave me a bunch of different asana’s that I need to do, one of which is the Purna vakr asan, he said it opens Sushumna’s mouth. I wonder if its the same technique or has the same effect.

Erect spine meditation is just erect spine, the trick is the keep your spine straight while you feel the pain and tension in the back, this brings consciousness and light into Sushumna

Give an additional pump you should slow deep breath of fire with neck, navel and perineum locks aka bandhas

You can also do breathholds and visualized breathing, together they are really powerful

Microcosmic orbit will clear the central channel both the front side and the back side, charge the chakras and increase your magick at the same time

Kundalini isn’t an everyday type of thing unless you are devoted, and If you’re going to devote yourself to it, it’s best you do it through meditation because being dedicated to kundalini yoga everyday for lifetimes is not easy

Most of the kundalini yogis I know are solid as a rock, meaning they’ve become like robots, I can’t even really feel their heart anymore

It’s not an easy road, however the wisdom of the serpent is simple

If you wield Excalibur you are then worthy of the power of the dragon and the eye of the dragon is yours

So it’s a simple equation isn’t it, you must draw down heaven chi from the crown, the aspect of your kundalini that’s already ascended beyond time and space, you have to bring it down through each chakra until it reaches the root, and when it does it will stimulate the kundalini through light

And you will lift the sword from the stone and unleash the power the dragon

Excalibur represents Yang principle of heaven chi, hence why the pendragons are kings and it means head dragon or chief dragon

You become the chief of all darkness, the prince of darkness, you unlock the eye of Horus, the eye of the dragon

The serpent is the Yin principle, it is the pure chaos energy, pure fire and potential, because it’s power is so great it has to reach the divine light for it be pure, otherwise it will get twisty and turny, energy will get stuck, it will drive you mad, you will get drunk on power and might even end up seriously hurting yourself, this is called Dragon sickness

So the key is to bring down the heaven chi into the body

It is like fate, it’s like your future self traveling back in time to give you instructions, the ascended aspect of the kundalini is the heaven chi, cleansing the central channel with it, paves a way for its ascent

But for this to happen you must devote yourself to your higher self, letting go of lower desires and free will, you have to follow divine will

There’s a reason why it is recommended to do middle pillar type practices that focus on descending the light, it cleanses everything snd it allows smooth ascent because you’re bringing in the aspect of your energy that’s already ascended beyond the realms of time and space

3 Likes

Yesterday I did a few cycles of Tummo which incorporates these techniques. I did the second round, only to find myself laying on the floor being confused how and why I was laying in an uncomfortable position. They said the practitioner could blackout they were not lying.

Anyhow thanks for our in-depth response.
The spine naturally has a curve, how does one truly straighten his spine? Do I need to sit in a certain position?

1 Like