Pulling someone out of their body?

Got a few questions

• Let’s say we astral project to them while they’re asleep and simply pull them into astral projection forcefully? Cause I mean spirits can do it when we meditate with them so I was thinking it’s maybe possible for us to do it but I feel it would be really hard like a lot of energy to pull a soul out of there physical body.

• if above said is possible would it even be possible the same way to do it someone while they’re even awake? Think about it they’re casually doing something like playing video games then they just pass out and see you pulling them up out of there body suddenly. Seems impossible to be I always wondered this…I think of it this way if spirits can do it is there any way an occultist could?

Thanks guys

Summary: I’d say it’s more probable to be able to do it to someone while they’re sleeping but I feel it would just end up being dream walking to do it

• and if we can accomplish this through dream walking could one dream walk to someone just through astral projection or would the occultist have to be asleep too?

More realistic then doing it while they’re awake in my opinion

1 Like

Well I generally hesitate to say anything is impossible, but I would think it’d be far easier to project or dreamwalk into someone else’s mindscape while they’re asleep.

I think it would take a good deal of practice to be able to pull someone out of their body while they’re awake and alert, and indeed I differ even on the opinion that spirits are capable of doing that to us, but I can only speak of my own experiences – certainly they are capable of helping, but ime when you leave your body it’s under your own steam, not because a third party forcibly ejected you. Although that said, I have experienced in the past what felt like an entity trying to force me out of my body and it was wretched and absolutely horrifying, nothing at all like the AP/OOBEs I’ve had in the past year or two

1 Like

Yes, it is possible. My husband is able to astral project almost at will. Once he was meditating with someone and, as he said, he made a triangular portal over the person’s third eye and was able to pull them out astrally. This wasn’t against the person’s will, however, so that is probably an important factor. The other person was later able to verify that they had gone to the same location together.

1 Like

A former friend projected to my room and pulled me out once. I have tried pulling my S.O. out during physical projections while sleeping next to eachother; I’ve gotten him partially out, but not all of the way (yet) and he never remembers.

I projected into a neighbor’s room a year ago and tried to pull her out; she told me the next day she felt like I was in her room trying to wake her up, but we couldn’t communicate.

So yes, it is possible. But it’s not so simple, at least not for me. I think it is easier when the person/target invites you or is at least open to it.

I do think people have natural defenses as well. The same friend who pulled me out tried entering my dreams after projecting into my room; they said they encountered a bunch of green/gold fractals and it burnt the shit out of them. They didn’t sleep for three days, even with heavy drinking. Keep that in mind if you decide to try this in an invasive way!

1 Like