Public thanks to Nitika

I started working with Nitika to gain quick money a few months ago. Nitika has been so effective that I was able to buy a brand new car outright. The money always comes through people I know, and one thing I noticed is that when I call upon Nitika for money, even people I know who are less wealthy than I am offer to give me money. Nitika will always find a way, even if it’s not what you expected. This is a public thanks to Nitika for delivering every single time I have commanded large, and small sums of money.

17 Likes

Awesome result! :+1:

Did you use the New Avatar Power method?

4 Likes

I tried to make the cashbook. I didnt use it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No, I found the Magickal Cashbook by Damon Brand quite useful. I have been on a GOM kick for some time now.

5 Likes

This is amazing!

Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Try it, it works, but keep in mind that if you don’t have potential avenues for the amount to come, Nitika will wait until those avenues open to fulfill the command.

4 Likes

I know. Im just too lazy

1 Like

not lazy. you just know how to chill. lol. Or you don’t want things bad enough. need to kick your motivation drive into gear. =o)

Majority of people only do things out of dire needs or force to do things out of circumstance. Rarely do people do things in preparation to better life. why else most people don’t even have a nest egg of savings. Most live paycheck by paycheck. This pandemic shut down will make them think twice about savings though. haha.

4 Likes

True Indeed. I don’t have that need for money. I’m 15 years old.

1 Like

Actually, 15 is the best time to get started on setting up your financial future. If you start now, by the time you are in your 30’s, you’ll be far ahead of everyone else.

6 Likes

if you want to be smart. you start now when your young. that way you have a cushion. All the millionaire/billionaire actually teach their kids about finance education at age 5 and up.

from personal live. I grew up in uneducated family so i am way behind in terms of finance freedom. It’s trail and error for my family. We still haven’t figure it out. most my family is struggling. no one who’s into business entrepreneur to guide us.

So don’t under rate importance of finance literacy just cuz your 15 yr old. So many things i would of done differently if i knew more about how finance work in the world by society’s structure controlling one’s opportunity. then i wouldn’t be poor now. For example, it matters what field you study and what you learn. Some field can’t make money or is suppress from growth. 15 yr old is a good time to prepare and learn about finance.

U should add financial literacy to your studies now with magick. More doors are available when younger than older. So getting knowledge earlier is always best.

5 Likes

I know.

I already have some kind of a plan

2 Likes

Ask your parents/guardian to let you get a job. Since you don’t have any living expenses you can put some into investments and other things that can make you good money by the time you are 18.

1 Like

Well my plan is simple.
I make music. Edm.
On my instagram I will get around 1000 followers in the next 3 months. When I get them I’m gonna make distrokid account to distribute my music to my followers. This will be my start.
I already use a tactic that works really well with the followers. If I’m not lazy I’m gonna get them within 3 months. And by followers I mean fans. For now I have 85. Two days ago they were 73. And even didn’t do the tactic as I should do it.

2 Likes

I want to be a DJ. And they allow me to have a job. For now I’m practicing. But will think of something else meanwhile

1 Like

Hey there , where can I find more about the avatar method ?

Nap, search this on Google and there will be a book!

There is always a need for money as society functions on it. Also if you have money save up then it will start to attrack more money.

1 Like

What exactly did you do to start working with her? Nobody is giving the details.