Psychophysical Change

I started to think you are really the crow in your profile picture.

1 Like

reading emotional PATHS (thinking paths/gears) of your physical vechile doesnt make them cabable of emotion or emotional thinkingā€¦

WOW.

greys are artificial tool or vechile(with driver seat), for mechanical or highbeing (meaning deity, or some sort of being, without physical body) to do multipurpose stuff from 2nd world to physical world.

if you have been in contact with archons that is different, but you should learn the difference

You should probably read and take in all I said not only nitpick your arguments mate.

Either way yeah no you clearly donā€™t know Greys or if you do itā€™s at best some weird misunderstanding on your part.

keep it real bro thenā€¦ whatevver.ā€™

capitalizing greys :;D

Lol either way I gave my opinion lol. As of previous interactions it seems like a bad idea.

It is not opinion if i am capable of creating/modifying working ā€œcarsā€ of grey entities.

but i dont since i dont work with artificial since my guideline with everything is no co-owning and while im in body i dont trust distriputorsā€¦

back to the first comment where i said having actual dewity / spirit communication makes you ā€œeliteā€, is my opinion/statement, good luck to your occult too.

if you want udnerstanding of archonic entitiesā€™/deities, pm me and i give you something to read, that is hard stuff, not human friendly, but has good chanche to grant you conciousness raise!

Thought so, anyway yeah your thoughtform Greys I donā€™t think speak for the real ones.

But no thanks, I have my experiences with Greys, Deities, and such. I am not interested.