Psychic rape?

Hello all,
I am new here and a bit reluctant to post given what I’m about to say.
I normally don’t like to “air my dirty laundry”…

The current situation I am in is a nasty ex. Not your typical human being, by far I’m convinced the man is a psychopath. He’s had years of LSD abuse and manipulating the minds of others.

Anyways, this guy has the ability to inflict disgusting dreams not only on myself but that of the person I am now involved with. They have never met.

My question is NOT about HOW he can do this, but how I can get HIM to stop. I’m not asking to block what’s being sent my way, but literally stopping him.

On top of all of this i unfortunately share a child with this creep and I believe he is using her mind to infiltrate me. I really don’t want to go into detail in explaining just WHY this man is a psychopath, just take my word for it.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on this matter? Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! My suggestion would be casting a protective barrier around you all (your child, couple and you) at morning when awakend (5 mins takes) and at night before sleeping (another 5 mins). I do this when in trance visualizing a sphere of white light first surrounding each of the ones I wanta protect, then me myself, and finally surrouding all of us in a big white sphere of light.

After casting protective barrier I’d evoke an avenging Spirit/God/Demon. I’ve called Shamash (Spirit of the Sun) and it worked wonders for me. It caused a lot of trouble to my enemies, so they quit paying atention to me

You can get both rituals at Carl Nagel’s Babylonian Sacred Words of Power (Ritual to Unleash your Magickal Energy (this one is for entering trance) + Omnipotent Protective Barrier of Light + Invocation to Punish an Enemy.

If you wanta destroy him, you really feel the need to destroy him, try one of the rituals on Become a Living God ebook, but you really need to want to destroy him, zero attachment/love to him, 101% hate (tested)

Sounds like you could use a pair of chicken feet:
http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-most-insidious-curse-ive-ever-used.html

[quote=“YogaApprentice, post:2, topic:1633”]Welcome to the forums! My suggestion would be casting a protective barrier around you all (your child, couple and you) at morning when awakend (5 mins takes) and at night before sleeping (another 5 mins). I do this when in trance visualizing a sphere of white light first surrounding each of the ones I wanta protect, then me myself, and finally surrouding all of us in a big white sphere of light.

After casting protective barrier I’d evoke an avenging Spirit/God/Demon. I’ve called Shamash (Spirit of the Sun) and it worked wonders for me. It caused a lot of trouble to my enemies, so they quit paying atention to me

You can get both rituals at Carl Nagel’s Babylonian Sacred Words of Power (Ritual to Unleash your Magickal Energy (this one is for entering trance) + Omnipotent Protective Barrier of Light + Invocation to Punish an Enemy.

If you wanta destroy him, you really feel the need to destroy him, try one of the rituals on Become a Living God ebook, but you really need to want to destroy him, zero attachment/love to him, 101% hate (tested)[/quote]

Thank you for your repsonse :slight_smile:

I have done protection rituals, visualizations, cleansing my house…

However, the thing is this;
I think the man has screwed himself so much he cannot control his mind, or at least his emotions. Like he has holes in his energy bodies. So, I do know he DOES inflict intentionally and he also at the same time seems to have no control over it.
But that by no means suggests that I should have to put up with that in any way.

I’ve tried a banishing ritual and I can’t say how far that will go considering we share a child together…

100% I want that man GONE. But I do not want it coming back to me.

[quote=“PyreOD, post:3, topic:1633”]Sounds like you could use a pair of chicken feet:
http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-most-insidious-curse-ive-ever-used.html[/quote]

That has crossed my mind…
But I don’t know if it needs to go that far. I just do not want it coming back to me.

Some “harmful” people, just need to be “fully banished” from our lives. Do it, it won’t come back at you as x3 law, etc. Karma is another completely different thing, Karma is destiny, not the Law of Talion (an eye for an eye, a teeth for a teeth, etc.). And he’s interfering your Destiny.

I had to do it myself long time ago, after many years of suffering someone’s harm, and I’m glad I did it. I didn’t use any spell/ritual it was just pure hate and visualization

You could get an egrigore for protection

Not knowing all the details about the situation I’d first advise a divination to determine if your ex is responsible for the attacks. If you let him be a part of your child’s life that’s another thing to take into consideration, losing a parent for a child is a hard and has its own repurcussions.

If you find he is the culprit and he has no ties to your child smoke his ass, I’d recommend the ritual release of hatred that EA just included in his last newsletter. Use the hate and pain this person has caused as fuel for the act.

If you don’t want him dead I’d find a reversal ritual and send his attacks back at him.

I would be binding his influence towards both yourself and the child. Apart from preventing him from acting against you psychically it will also prevent him from manipulating the child against you.

There really is no risk against any working coming back at you.

Before you ever neutralize any target, make sure you cannot bind them and their magickal powers first. If safety is an issue, then neutralize the threat, just make sure you’re not applying “excessive force”.

However, as someone who learned about how to cast my magick through time with the aid of LSD learnings, I will warn you that many LSD using black magick/magick practitioners I’ve met have also gained abilities through this.

The most probable theory on why he’s able to do this, is that you were possibly intimate with him, doing this creates a psychic link that is necessary for any ritual using magick to utilize. Casting without a psychic link is like trying to dance to rock and roll without the music. It’s brutally necessary for most people. This can be rode, by willpower alone if your ex is INTENDING to do this. He can even ride your psychic connection to your boyfriend, he is essentially daisy chaining off established psychic connections you possess to enhance his works of magick.

I only know this because I met a student once, and early in her “lessons” someone tried to take advantage of her though this same connection, this individual came from an occult practicing family, and accidentally let it slip that he used said connection, and let it slip that this was taught to him by his family.

This isn’t something people typically know about or use as far as I can tell, but occasionally I see it in practice by those who are consciously and unconsciously aware of the psychic link and it’s purpose/function.

If you sever the link, and do various protective work, you could end up leaving a very nasty surprise for the target in question. Just a suggestion.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis