Psychic Hotlines

Has anyone else ever called a psychic hotline? I find it to be one of the most fascinating experiences. In my part of the country we don’t have many places that you can just walk into for a reading so I’ve called the hotlines a few times. Sometimes they get very confused and read things incorrectly. Others are spot on and are incredibly insightful. I think it can be a useful tool.

I think it’s a waste of money! You should be your own psychic and develop your skills. There are plenty of people here willing to help in that area and many people here will do readings for you just so they can practice so save your money and just ask around. You may be pleasantly surprised. :wink:

7 Likes

IMO it’s not any different to people here who do readings for money, it’s just a professional service and not everyone has the time, inbterest, or desire to learn to be their own psychic, so why not?

We think nothing of calling in a plumber and that’s not as hard to learn as magick! :slight_smile:

(Cue endless PMs from pissed off plumber-maguses no doubt… oh hell, you know what I mean, but yeah drains are probably murkier than demonic hell-realms a lot of the time… :smiley: )

6 Likes

Sometimes it’s nice to get an unbiased 3rd party to look. Occasionally my own emotions cloud an accurate view.

1 Like

I think I would prefer a magician to do it. But that is just personal preference. One of my closest friends is psychic and we enjoy comparing our visions and premomitions and we usually are spot on. I guess the difference lies in that some people are natural psychics like her and others like myself and most magicians, have to develop the skills.

2 Likes

Be your OWN hotline, let the spirits be YOUR callers. Don’t waste your money on some fake celebrities and develop your skills.

2 Likes

My psychic premonition is the return of the Szechuan sauce that promoted the Disney film Mulan in 1998!!!
- YouTube
The sauce was Fucking Amazing! It was the only McDonald’s dipping sauce I ever liked.
Help us bring it back sign the petition!
Petition · Bring back McDonald's Szechuan sauce · Change.org

3 Likes

WTF? :open_mouth:
-Come on, its just a sauce.

What comes next? […] Wait!
~Could it be that you secretly worshipp the KFC-guy?! :scream:

2 Likes

You should see my Kentucky Fried Shrine Lol :wink:

2 Likes

His name is Col. Sanders Lord of the fried chicken :poultry_leg:

4 Likes

Hail the Colonel!