Psychic Development for the Magician?

The most common psychic abilities necessary for magick are telepathy and clairaudience for the purpose of communication with spirits and after that it’s clairvoyance for receiving any visual images. After those then we get into psychic feeling and energy work, Now there are other psychic abilities but not necessary for sorcery. What psychic abilities do you have or have developed or would like to develop? And what is its relationship to magick or lack thereof?

I seem to have a gift with pictures. I look at pictures and read into it I used to practice this with a magician friend he would just send a picture but the picture would move kinda like the pictures do on harry potter but not quiet that extreme. I could tell what he was feeling what he wanted what he was thinking.
Also I have a knack in the astral world for seeing a magicians circle. May sound crazy be each magician has a distinct circle. It tell me alot about the magician. What magicks they use, how dark or light they are what elements they work with. Ive managed to get inside these circles. The first two were more or less accidents. The last i admit it was the challenge of it. And it was a challenge. Very powerful things happen when you get two magicians inside a circle.
The last few times kinda scared me it was so real. So ive backed off.
I seem to have elctrokenisis but havent mastered it so not sure if it counts. That and telekenisis is my goal this year.
Sometimes i can just look at something and i know Somethings off or not just right.
Not sure what most any of this is i just talked about haha!
But thats basically what i can do.

1 Like

I seem to have a gift with pictures. I look at pictures and read into it I used to practice this with a magician friend he would just send a picture but the picture would move kinda like the pictures do on harry potter but not quiet that extreme. I could tell what he was feeling what he wanted what he was thinking.
Also I have a knack in the astral world for seeing a magicians circle. May sound crazy be each magician has a distinct circle. It tell me alot about the magician. What magicks they use, how dark or light they are what elements they work with. Ive managed to get inside these circles. The first two were more or less accidents. The last i admit it was the challenge of it. And it was a challenge. Very powerful things happen when you get two magicians inside a circle.
The last few times kinda scared me it was so real. So ive backed off.
I seem to have elctrokenisis but havent mastered it so not sure if it counts. That and telekenisis is my goal this year.
Sometimes i can just look at something and i know Somethings off or not just right.
Not sure what most any of this is i just talked about haha!
But thats basically what i can do.[/quote]
Honestly, , the last circle was a challenge indeed but Im not sure if I got in by any of my doings or the godform just wanted the chase. But either way it was very powerful.

1 Like

Kundalini Reiki 1 - 9 worked well for me, and mysteriously made my astral body larger, I suppose

There is good, even new age free attunement video on youtube, works well.

But, I recommend that you make sure condition of your spine. Because problems with vertebral bone will interact with energy centers.

1 Like

My clairvoyant abilities seem to be at their strongest when my chakras are opened and clear. Since I’ve been clearing them and opening them more diligently I’ve noticed that I’ve seen crazy things that I wouldn’t even imagine to happen but to my amazement (sometimes to my horror) come true.

1 Like

I have a powerful sense of clairvoyance, such that I receive visions and I don’t need a manifestation base to see entities.

1 Like

Ive never had one. I didnt even know it was a thing. So Im glad your able to do that too. It confirms. :slight_smile:

1 Like