Psychic challenge (for fun)

Iā€™ve found that there are several Zener card apps now. Itā€™s been interesting trying them out.

My best results have been when I attempt to listen for a message from my future self about what was seen, then after seeing the result, trying to send a message to my past self.

1 Like

OK letā€™s test my 0 skills.

• Lucifer sigil
  • 6 or 7 maybe 8
  • Canā€™t decide is it Earth or water

Pentagram (upside down)
Air

Lucifers Sigil
3 (I also kinda thought 7 but went with 3)
Air

Ok. I have come to a conclusion that i maybe made a ā€œsmallā€ mistake on naming first objective: an occult symbol - it is a symbol, but more specific a PLANETARY symbol. So you all now, have a chance to change and correct your answers on that part. Becouse i see that most of you having trouble of guessing the symbol. It should be easier now a little bit.

Other two objectives is named corectly and i donā€™t see you having trouble with them.

Neptune is very very similar to what I understand to be the alchemical symbol for vinegar. I choose Neptune.

Saturn, the others I guessed remain the same :slight_smile:

Its totally Saturn

Earth

I will stay with my first guess regarding the symbol because IF I am not dead wrong (which I probably am, anyway) it would explain why I heard the cross AND the rounded shape :thinking:

Make it the symbol for earth then.
Rest remains the same

Oh. Iā€™ll change leviathan cross to Neptune then. :ok_hand:

Answers will be posted in a few hours. :blush:

2 Likes

People still can participate :smiley:

1 Like

Donā€™t expect much accuracy here lol but:

The symbol is the hardest for me for some reason, but Iā€™m going to go with Baphomet. It feels darker, not quite Satanic but demonic.
Number 7
Earth.

Best of luck to everyone else!

The answers are:

First objective: AN OCULT (PLANETARY) SYMBOL

Second objective: A RANDOM NUMBER

Third objective: AN UNIVERSAL ELEMENT

2 Likes

Ah, shoot. Told ya, I would suck <3

1 Like

Well it was fun anyways

1 Like

You all now are welcome to enter the second challenge :blush:
:Second psychic challenge (for fun)

Thank you guys for participating!!! You all did very good on this one! :hugs:

I was pleasently surprised by how much people here correctly guessed the number:

(Fun Fact: at first i wanted to write 3, then thought about 8 and finally decided with 7). I think other people might have read my mind on it. :smiley:

Also i was suprised on how good some people saw the occult planetary symbol like:

And A LOOOOOOT of people guessed correctly the universal element which i was very happy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Damnā€¦ Iā€™m psychic

1 Like