Psychic Attack Sends me to the ER

It’s funny you say that because I drove past a Catholic Church today and almost went in to speak of my plight. But Lucifer and President Marbas who is my sister’s patron spirit both said no, it will cause problems and could block them too if the priest was successful with sending him away.

You should try just any of the cursings by Petrucelly.
Curse with Babalon in Black witch
Curse with Hades’ hellfire (destroys subtle bodies) in his chapter in Abaddon - Angel of the abyss
Cosmic cursing (completely over the top, destroys all enemies in all times) in Lucifuge - lord of pacts.
Perhaps VK Jehannum’s chant for calling up all the gatekeepers to handle your attacker, also in Lucifuge.

…and until then, use Sabnock or Sargatanas for immediate protection. These guys and the chant are the only things that save me from my own attacker.

1 Like

If you know what object the spirit is attached to, that makes your job a whole lot easier.

You do not need to sell the trunk.

You can:

Make peace with the spirit, and ensure it that the trunk will be taken good care of. He is dead. He doesn’t need the trunk anymore, and should be happy that it is going to be put to use instead of wasting away in some attic somewhere. Maybe try to find out why he is objecting so much and come to a compromise? Literally some medium shit.

Idk selling it seems like passing the buck to another owner. Seems like something you should deal with honestly.

If he can’t or won’t be reasoned with.

Remove the spirits energetic ties from the trunk. Consecrate it. Honestly if your sister was going to use it to store magical tools, it should have been done anyway. Make the trunk yours (your sisters, but you get what I mean). Invoke your Omnipotence and stop acting like a victim. You are living here and now, and have more Authority than you realize. Tell the unreasonable ass to GTFO, the trunk is yours, and mean it. If you have been practicing for a while, this shouldn’t be a huge problem. Idk why you are giving up so much of your power to this spirit. It needs to get on board with the plan or leave. That simple.

I also find it curious that it is targeting you and not your sister. :thinking: >.>

1 Like

Alternately, if making peace doesn’t work, you can try my father’s method which is to “tame” the spirit.

You basically go through your entire house and proclaim your power over the area. Your dominance, that you’re the boss as it were. Dad would touch things, and if it were me I would as well. But that’s our style. Your style may be different. Smudging with sage is similar to it.

While doing this you keep telling the spirit things like how you are the boss, etc. In my house, as we live with Olga the Spirit (we just call her the roommate), while I was settling in I told her I wanted to live together. That I acknowledged this had always been her home, and I’d like to get along. But to understand she wouldn’t be the first I’d thrown out.

There was another a long time ago that tried to smother me with a pillow that I had to throw out. Got Christian help for that one. After being told it was my fault because I had Native American dolls and was Native American, they finally went through the motions with me… and it turned out to be what my father does so it was easy for me. No jump in thinking. That spirit lived in the front yard and… well… she was more than tame. She became a bulldog. People stopped coming to my house. LOL! They deserved it.

Dad would simply capture things up and put them into vessels if he was feeling ornery. I’m kind so won’t recommend that. But there’s info for you to play with at least.

2 Likes