Psychiatric drugs and disconnection from magik

Hello. I’m new here. My left hand and foot have been damaged by perhaps not following through so I lay between in gray and now as of today have been prescribed to stay that way.

The question is, do psychiatric drugs that are prescribed for the various mental health elements of our afflictions to or against this sheepish indoctrinated world, limit our connections to the completion of the path?
Is it better to stay away from the experimentation of the psychiatric and medical community or embrace the path as the abyss pulls us to it?

Will; I, as being prescribed today for bi-polar and depression, take the medication, and then have the ‘cord’ cut by this medication, OR will the medication and its use simply be an element of disconnection from this world.
I’m not certain if the answer lies In the mass of abundance and apathy of society as we OBEY, or in the expansiveness of the gateway of the black flame I have only stood in the room with, beckoned to follow and scorned for walking away as I DISOBEY.

Perhaps my introduction. Will make sense to none here. But if it does I would be happy to expand on my poetic gestures.

Thank you for the continued emails over the last year, has brought me into this forum with interest and intrigue.

4 Likes

I dont know about antidepressants and all that antipsychotic drugs. I feel like they arent fun to take and have undesirable side effects for me personally. I like the ones that make you feel good. I get good results out of feel good drugs. Amphetamines, benzos, opioids=nice meds for the path. Antipsychotics, antidepressants=not nice for the path. Everyones different tho, you just have to experiment and find out what works for you. What kind of practices have you been undergoing?

1 Like

I can see your point of view but would tend to disagree. It was Gullveig that brought me here. It was she who showed me the flame.
But was me that walked away from the gravity of it and suffered the consequence and so now I believe I am gray.
I was in first an accident that destroyed my ability to work and experience pain in my left shoulder then while walking physcialy and metaphysically away from Gullveig all my tendons in my left foot were torn and my ability to walk were taken for a time.
I am now unable to work in my field, leaving nothing but thoughts and my mind, to struggle in the system that of oppression that is the ‘sheep’ society.

In realistic practice I have been a Christian, a satanist, an eclectic pagan, a heathen, and freemason. Now I am not sure and questioning that the drugs this world prescribes will destroy all changes of finally making a choice.

1 Like

I am on an anticonvulsant and so far it seems my mind is sharp but I feel a disconnection from my body and pain.
Double vision has become easy to even perhaps could be useful for meditations, but I feel a block as the body is the mechanics of connection to the physcialy realm. Perhaps I don’t need it though. (-;

1 Like

The question it thought was nearly literal despite the poetic introductory paragraph.
Will psychiatric drugs destroy the path before us?

1 Like

e73c5bedd64c5971f5fee96d441c9bf8

1 Like

If something that stabilises your mind makes you feel more far away from magic, then you should question yourself whether you were hallusinating amd not actually doing magic, in my opinion.

4 Likes

:joy: I got drunk the other night ended up in the psych ward. They gave me Seroquel Ativan and a couple other drugs which is fked up bc they told me I had to take them to leave as well as said if I didn’t take it they’d restrain me and give it to me anyways prolonging my stay. I definitely wasn’t myself per SE and im glad I’m not like all the people that were in there taking their drugs all the time and staying in that environment wacked out drooling thinking everyone is out to get them or something… talk about disconnection… Talk about torture… It definitely showed me where I was at and what I don’t want to do and where I do wanna be.
I wasnt myself for at least a week and I felt so weird, simply put . Butt yeah I’m sure we all experience things differently and I’m not a doctor so this isn’t medical advice. Just my story of psychiatric drug usage and how it benefitted me by forcing me to become so sick with myself to actually make the changes I needed in my life at that moment.

4 Likes

Yep I would agree but haven’t taken the drugs till today. Does pain make one more or less disconnected? And are the pyshciatric drugs (psychology being very clear on their stance with anything religious) beyond perhaps their elemental state such as lithium dangerous for a practitioner?
Magik I’ve known the best has the closest connection to the mind body world and ether, so it was quite an honest question, following an email about the compendium of abbadon.
Does man and his ability to become a living God also have the power to create drugs to stop others from doing so?

2 Likes

This is much appreciated response to my introduction. Good to meet you and thank you.
Again comes back to the question if we as living gods can create medicines that stop others in their path and enslave them. I’d say this is 1 point for enslave.

1 Like

Good to meet you and yes I dont take any of their so called medicines at all. I would speak with a holistic doctor personally. I mean some people supposedly benefit from them so I can’t say no but out of everyone I’ve met or known that confided in me about their prescription antipyschotic or anti depressant drug usage one thing is clear to me and this is my own upg. It’s not a permanent solution. I mean it says it in the name. Anti. Why would I go against what my body is doing? I mean I’d rather burn out the bullshit that live in a fairy tale

2 Likes

I don’t think so.
But it is always nice trying to blame something or someone when one fails on their spiritual path.

2 Likes

Pain makes me more connected I do concrete construction brickwork carpentry I work for a general contractor anyways… In the sun.all day in humidity. Lots of pain. But I go home take a cold shower eat and regenerate and Its like it all happened in a blink of an eye like it never even happened but I have the scars to prove it. I’m not gonna try and figure it out or tell you what it is. This is my experience

1 Like

Because an imbalance of chemicals is what causes diseases. People produce cancer themselves, and that doesn’t mean that cancer is super great.

1 Like

But why is the cancer produced?

1 Like

Yep I’m a carpenter contractor exteriors concrete dude as well. Accident ruined it for me to this is the battle into the unknown. What to do with yourself when the dust settles and you can no longer seek the pain you enjoy and are only afflicted with the pain that endures. (not to say concrete pain doesn’t continually endure) (-;

2 Likes

This is the question. I think maybe the cancer if I understand you correctly is simply those more magically skilled then us, which prescribe us ‘anti’ style drugs so we don’t rise up. In addition to the media assualt, but on the bounds of staying non political as this forum is we will not enter media oppression. It is a big decision for me to take drugs that surely can’t give me my hammer arm back. Suddenly this is the first forum to talk about it, and in relation to the infinite path of the spirit and the potential roadblocks to achieve Intent.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. The imbalance of chemicals sometimes is born with but more often introduced by society as we know it in which case these drugs are mass prescribed. When the mass has the issue is the drug the solution?

1 Like

For instance here in Canada. Beer and marijuana. The entire country is ‘prescribed’ this as a legal means to deal with the broken system that feasts on the cavity of spirit.

2 Likes

I would listen to some tool. Pushit is a good one. Nice music video as well. Maybe reach out to the spirits angels demons and see what they may have to say. I personally have been getting a lot of powerful momentum with the Al ghoul compendium or the black book of the grey man

2 Likes