Psy attacks on forum members

At first I thought it was just my imagination or my eyes playing tricks on me. The first time it happened was maybe a few weeks ago. My peaceful dream was suddenly invaded with zombies telepathically asking me if this was the path that I wanted to take. I awoke from my sleep laughing at what my mind manifested, yet there was a lingering feeling like I was being watched.

A few nights later my peaceful dreams are suddenly invaded by Renaissance devils & witches again asking me, “Is this the path you want to take?”

I chalked it up to an imaginative mind.

Some nights later, I again had the sensation of being watched while I slept. Waking up, there seemed to be a strange and unfriendly Dark presence lingering in the room. And oddly enough, what was coming into my mind was something like, “EA… EA… EA…” By this point I thought I had been spending too much time at the forum. So, I meditated and white lighted my home forcing out everything.

A couple of nights ago the sensation of being watched was so strong that I didn’t sleep at all. The next day I felt ill. It seemed like a Dark essence was following me around. Nothing seemed right. All sounds, smells, tastes, sensations were off. Spontaneously I would see unexplained movement, shadow people, and wormy shit swimming through the air around me. I figured this was the result of not having slept at all and spending too much time at the forum.

The following night I was so tired that I went to bed hours earlier than normal, then at 4 a.m. the sensation of being watched was so strong that I sat up in bed. There before me blazed a red inverted pentagram in the air. As someone seemed to be watching me through the pentagram, the thought was telepathed to me, “Is this what you were looking for?” I sent the message back, “No! I do not accept this. I do not want it. I refuse it.” And the pentagram receded into a black hole. It was then that I could see a dark shadowy figure glaring at me. The figure flashed EA’s face for a millisecond of two. Then the figure was surrounded with flames which it tried to send to me. I turned on my inner Light and called upon my Helpers. The freak went down the black hole from which it came.

Through out the day I’ve felt the presence of my Guardians.

Now, I honestly didn’t think EA had anything to do with these thought-forms appearing in my sleep. I was certain that I was fatigued and spending too much time on the forum, and I let it go at that. But then,…

I picked up my child. After being home with me for only a short time, my child says, “Wow, daddy! There’s a lot of angels here! They’re following me everywhere I go to protect me and keep me safe!”

Whoa! Somebody/thing has crossed the line. You don’t mess with my family.

Another member tipped me off about this link http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/the-book-of-azazel/concerning-recent-attacks-on-forum-members/msg17945/#msg17945

This is bullshit. Someone or some-thing is attacking members, and possibly impersonating Eric.

So what’s being done about it? Are we left out as chum to the sharks? I know from reading the other link there were suspicions, but if we go that route, then everyone, and I mean absolutely every last one of us (including myself) should be suspect. But that would eventually split us into war camps and shut the forum down. And yet the perpetrator gets away scott-free! And what if it’s not even a person?

I would think that there should be some magickal way to find out who or what is really causing this and shut it down once and for all.

I was once part of a forum where several members complained of being psy-attacked… Apparently, some members found it funny it to psychically attack other members in order to test their powers, because of disagreements or whatever reason…

Jesus this shit is happening again?

Last time it was someone trying to “have fun” and test forum members. If this is an attack it sounds like someone may have a more sinister goal in mind. I agree that attacking family members is crossing a line. Whoever this is (if there are attackers) sound like someone who needs to learn to aim better. It sounds like their problem is with E.A. and if it.is why don’t they just attack him and leave the forum members alone. (Probably because they feel they will fail if they do)

Either Necromaster of Defectron took care of it last time, it sounds like everyone should up their defenses.

You see! That’s exactly what I was saying in this thread:
http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/magick-to-solve-world-problems/

Those mages are so good they can psy-attack others with just a screenname and no photo nor real name nor any date of birth… Why don’t they psy-attack peeps like Vladimir Putin, Yahya Jammeh or Maxim “Tesak” Martsinkevich instead?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Martsinkevich
http://www.towleroad.com/2013/11/anti-gay-activist-maxim-martsinkevich-flees-russia-to-avoid-charges-of-extremism-video.html

I’ll email EA and tell him about this shit now…

I have my own personal reason of why that happened and you guys new to this with some luck will find out what is it, and will get angry. That’s what I have to say here.

=)

[quote=“Divinator, post:5, topic:2162”]I have my own personal reason of why that happened and you guys new to this with some luck will find out what is it, and will get angry. That’s what I have to say here.

=)[/quote]

Divinator are you attacking people? Cause it sounds like innocent children are being drug into this and that is not cool. I hope it is not you, I hope this is just some random spirit and not a member of.our community.

Ok, I talked to Divinator, it is not him.

I am doing nothing. Just out of this shit…
Things does not work like that, you cant go around attacking people like that. I dont will to and I am not.

Yeah, I misunderstood your post. Sorry about that.

Woah… two things, first about Theo and second my own “being attacked experience”

So first, while reading your post Theo, I had the notion that this were not attacks per se (at least not the first 2), they seemed more like… “recruitment”, do you understand what I’m saying? I had a similar experience in which a room full of demonic faces, much like the demons in old paintintgs, you know strong but at the same time quite elegant… like classy powerful demons and they were like “hello so LHP working with demons, etc”, but for you first the zombies… then demons… are you currently reading or performing rituals from LHP or voudon, or necromancy ? have you had strong feelings about it while you read here in the forum?

Now, I’ve experienced differents kinds of attacks in my life, prior to learn magick, from a guy that attacked me while in lsd (who will pay for it) to entities trying to sleep with me without permission, to being pulled “out of my body” and shit… but since I oin the forum, and principally, started to perform magick attacks have disminished and my dealing with problematic entities has being in my favor.

the thing is, only one time I remember, a few weeks back I started perform a LBRP from the LHP and the same night, after a weird dream involving sigils charging and self mutilation I woke up with… literally a “garoyle” beside my bed… it was little but seemed strong and grey with wings and a face that very much looked like a gargoyle statue, I didn’t knew if it was there looking, wanting to talk to me or just planning to attack me but I “stabed” the thing right away, since I had woke up in my etheric body and was carrying a knife (the same knife with I was performing self mutilation in my dream)… so I stab this thing in the face and disapeared and then I woke up physically not feeling fear but concern and my first thought was “the balg forum”…

I meditated on this until I reached the conclusion I was being paranoic (but was I being paranoic ?!) anyway… I talked to defectron after that, asking the alguiz rune he and others use and if had relation ship with that topic

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/the-book-of-azazel/concerning-recent-attacks-on-forum-members/msg17945/#msg17945]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/the-book-of-azazel/concerning-recent-attacks-on-forum-members/msg17945/#msg17945[/url]

and he explained me what had happened and that was all okay now

I also read some post from Robert Bruce in which he speak of entities that actually travel through the internet and attack people, some are like vampires and he adviced to put some kind of “anti-virus” egrigore or something like that

anyway, about being watched and the obrs, I’m kind of used ot it from before of comming into the forum but… about the colors of the orbs and shadows, I usually see white, pruple, and black orbs and shadows, some times greenish… does the coler has anything to do with their intentions, spheres or some kind of criteria that could tell what the fuck do they want? I’ve also notice that strong thoughs manifest as orbs when people talk, the obrs travels around leaving the head and sometimes the mouth but I’m not sure if there are thoughts beocming orbs or orbs influencing thoughts and speech… does anyone knows more about this and how to prevent those stuff from affecting (I know this may not be related to the original intention of this thread, so if someone knows PM or something, thanks)

I had some experiences that could have qualified as a psychic attack. They stopped though. I had to strengthen my defenses a bit, mentally and spiritually. I really couldn’t do much because I was in job corp. Happened a couple times actually. Best advice is don’t get caught with your pants down and build up your ddefenses

Got to love mind viruses, they spread like wild fire.
I wonder how many more “I had a psychic attack, too” comments will be posted?

[quote=“DGLN, post:12, topic:2162”]Got to love mind viruses, they spread like wild fire.
I wonder how many more “I had a psychic attack, too” comments will be posted?[/quote]

That is my guess.

[quote=“Orismen, post:13, topic:2162”][quote=“DGLN, post:12, topic:2162”]Got to love mind viruses, they spread like wild fire.
I wonder how many more “I had a psychic attack, too” comments will be posted?[/quote]

That is my guess.[/quote]

The human mind is a very odd thing. People can create their own hauntings and then think they are being attacked. When it was them who created it to begin with.

Yeah I flew off the handle becuse children being put in danger is a sore spot fot me.

And I know Bodomite didn’t do it as there was a lack of buttsecks.

Whatever it is, its not the same stuff from that previous thread. Whats interesting is this talk about viruses. I was told in a dream a couple days ago some kind of spiritual virus was trying to hack into my stuff. I did away with that but maybe the source of it is still around.

If any of you know someone named Edward who is on the forum let me know, because that was a name given to me in relation to someone who was trying to have a go at me before. Its possible this person may have something to do with this, though its also possible its completely unrelated.

[quote=“Orismen, post:15, topic:2162”]Yeah I flew off the handle becuse children being put in danger is a sore spot fot me.

And I know Bodomite didn’t do it as there was a lack of buttsecks.[/quote]

If there is no anal raping then it was not me.

[quote=“bodomite, post:17, topic:2162”][quote=“Orismen, post:15, topic:2162”]Yeah I flew off the handle becuse children being put in danger is a sore spot fot me.

And I know Bodomite didn’t do it as there was a lack of buttsecks.[/quote]

If there is no anal raping then it was not me. [/quote]

Ditto.

I’m not surprised.

The forum too, but there are more channels they use. Like the Book of Azazel.

I wonder why…

So certain, eh?

Well they want to manipulate and drag you down the wrong path, of course. Do they use cheap advertising and sensationalism?

Oh but there is. Divination, scrying, asking spirits for info. Do it and find out. You’ll be quite pissed and disappointed.

Michael is your go-to guy for shit like this. He can bind anything. And remember that verbal explicit command goes a long way with spirits. Get some armies stationed around you, protection bound to yourself, your environment, etc.