Voodooking's Journal

Hello everyone. Made it back. Wanted to continue my journal here.

8 Likes

Thought I would make an entry. I had a very specific dream the other night where I was around about 5 people their faces blurred and a tsunami wave kept crashing down on me (about 100 stories high) and after Everytime I had the wave subside I seen a pwen (voodoo doll) sit on a table. The number of times this happened in the dream was about 3 to 5. And Agwe has been on my mind. I know he wants my attention again. The day after the dream there is a storm that has hit my area with rain and wind and the like. I haven’t done a proper voudan ritual in months. I have moved forward from Papa Legba for now,But Agwe has my attention now. It’s time to start soul traveling again and go to him in his domain and speak to him

3 Likes

Decided to make yet another entry. Agwe has given me an answer: the question was “who should I talk to as a LWA to help me right now” the answer is Pomba Gira. For the forum who is currently talking about this LWA as a seductive LWA the Petro side of her is a LWA who is against any kind of domestic violence or any harmful intent towards an ex. Which is appropriate for me because I have such an ex. Who has made my life a living nightmare. There is a fast response from the LWA which I LOVE. And I will prepare my rite to her soon starting with her veve.

1 Like

Today’s entry is a bit about confirmation basically I need to find a proper LWA who I can meet with and curse someone. The stress on my body is hurting me to the point of having my neck muscles spasm and freeze. I know what I must do. The rest of the details of the ritual i.e offerings, The LWA I’m to call, and execution of the ritual itself becoming possessed by the Lwa

Today was an interesting day. I believe I am being lead to call forth Pomba Gira or Baron Semedi for the purpose of guidance and goals. Today nothing bothered me. I even watched people as they danced around in their lives amused by them, but people don’t really concern me unless they get in the way of what I try to accomplish in life. Good day.

Today I was thinking about my personal journey how blessed my life is, and how I have not even begun to do wonderous things as far as my work. I wonder where it will take me, where my personal gnosis is beyond my code of living. Truthfully I am consumed by stress I keep thinking of nick cage in the rock “I love stress I eat it for breakfast”. I am very careful to select targets for baneful works. But Baron Samedi has my attention in my mind. Constantly there. I am going to ask him soon where he would guide me in my work. My favorite part of being me is I consider myself a seasoned soul traveler constantly going beyond this world into others with purpose. I have had run instead with things that have made me emotionally scared to the point of crying in my younger days I’m curious to ask @E.A his views on soul traveling attacks. I wouldsuggest myself for a more in depth instructor for it but Robert Bruce already has that spot. Till my next entry.

So tonight I called on Baron samedi made my petition to him gave him what offerings I could and something familiar happened that has happened countless times before but in all actuality it’s different. I heard the dead coming closer to me and the only thing I could describe it too was secadas those little annoying beetles in the woods but this was LOUD. Like hurt my ears and my eyes the interesting part is that it affected the physical first. Then I heard the spiritual. So this is a breakthrough of gnosis for me in some respects

My work with Baron samedi has yeilded certain results that to me are quite disgusting which range from visceral experiences of getting my mouth full of saliva then a woman says “oh spit instead of swallow eh” to Kundalini yoga being necessary for the rising and chairs work I’m being lead to banishings. I think this particular spirit is trying to tell me that I may have some very harmful energy around me

My current works with various LWA as of late has been interesting from full blown possessions to a few days of absolute insanity as I feel like I’m shifting between planes which is not a good feelings at all in fact I hate it. And I gave offerings of coffee this morning to the LWA. To be.honest I need to get away from Legba I feel. I am not making progress with him constantly being in my thoughts. I feel like doing alot of sheilding and possibly some cleansings again.

It’s interesting that baneful work has come across me and a flash of biting flesh., And then an old thread by frater magni mentioning Baron kriminel comes up as I’m trying to speak to Baron Samedi still even the exact same things are said in the thread I wonder if this is a LWA that I want to speak too regarding vengeance and black magick because Samedi’s magick is powerful why would h e not help me himself instead offer up another LWA.

1 Like

Today. Is different…in a sense that I have taken on a possession by a particular LWA and feel more sophisticated and well mannered. Also I feel more compelled to speak with Lwa Like Ogoun and Simbi

I have been lead to continue with progress with dumballah and baron samedi i dont know why but it is his holiday time of year which is st. patricks day and my mind has been especially blurred so i am going over the spider and green butterfly again and working towards a deeper understanding of what the Lwa would like me to do to serve them they have a tendency to just show up and say “hey man we have work to do”

entering into a conversation within the voudan current i am yet again at a battle of wits with Legba. i did ask him to be my spiritual father yet im speaking with dumballah now. i Praise Dumballah Wedo for my peace of mind i feel more like myself it is an odd thing and i wonder where these feelings of anxiety and fear came from within my own thoughts although it may have been from medications or other means, still the same i praise Dumballah for me returning back to me.
However i haven’t done any extensive work with the baneful aspect of voudan in months however i am working with Lwa Dahn at the moment as well and praise him for helping me and guiding me into making more money at my job.

King out!

shortly after St. Patricks day i started to work with Dumballah Wedo. now i have a lot to work with him honestly. I had petitioned him to help with facilitate and strengthen my senses to hear,see,and understand the Lwa more, because it wouldn’t hurt.
In the back of my mind there is still Baron Samedi, and uneasily enough there is Baron Kriminel which honestly i don’t know if i want to work with him but when i think of curses through the Lwa he comes through.
Right now not doing formal possessions with the Lwa sort of Mental evocations with physical possession with the Lwa is what is happening with me right now.
Trying to get grounded but it is eluding me

1 Like

So as of last night i have to give credit to Simbi. I called him down after some forethought and i asked him to reveal to me why i was so anxious and unsure with so many things in my life. within 10 minutes after i had called on him i was telling all the reasons to a friend of mine without knowing it and had laughed about it because i was thinking about shit that i haven’t dealt with in over 12 years hahaha. So a great Thank you to Simbi for coming down and showing me why at the crossroads

1 Like

Awesome, I was wondering who else marked that day for Him! :pray:

2 Likes

Continuing on my journey of voudan. I am delving into the black part of magick where one has lost his mind. But things are manifesting quite spectacularly and i dont have much to gripe about. Baron Samedi has been around me as well as some other LWA i suspect and my inclinations with magick have been i feel the overwhelming need to curse people. I do believe i may or may not have something to do with the sudden outbreak of measles in california but if i am to be honest it may be a stretch. But i did throw a bunch of curses that had to associate with rashes so it fits.

1 Like

So my journey has lead me to several new changes for me. I am learning french which intrigues me more then most languages. Its tied i to my past lives and into my practice i love it i would love to be fluent as soon as possible, im hoping to call forth the ghede at least once today and the marrasa again i feel i need some relaxation. The Lwa are helping me help other people and that is helping me in the bigger picture

1 Like

Today I look around the forum and see a lot of posts about curses and the darker side of magick coincidently i have been watching lucifer the netflix tv show and thinking about the barons within the Lwa and I agree with something in the show that corresponds to the Barons (at least for me it makes sense)

In the show Lucifer. Lucifer actually states he is there to make people suffer and that death is an easy way out so wouldnt it be a great tactic if cursing someone didnt involve ending their miserable life whoch is what all of us real mages want, but we rationalize that our time is better spent elsewhere.

Death is an easy way out. Living and suffering is far worse. DEATH IS A RELEASE.
and the great and honorable BARON decides who lives and who dies. He is a gift giver. In a sense…

So WHY KILL THE VICTIM?. It would be better to make them suffer in life then to give them the gift of death

1 Like

My take on this is, what do I want? Do I want the problem gone from my life, or, do I want to harm that person to satisfy some need? Does that free up the time spent thinking about them? And who will I become if I keep feeding that need?

It’s a personal call, I usually just prefer to eliminate the problem and move on. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes