Protection

So my little brother is going into the marines, normally im like cool nothing will happen but then i realize who im talking about, this dude will f*ck up anything purposely then laugh about it. So i dont want him to kick in some dudes door yelling knock knock americas here mofos and get shot. should i charge a talisman of protection and get him to wear it orrrrr…
thoughts?

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:8233”]So my little brother is going into the marines, normally im like cool nothing will happen but then i realize who im talking about, this dude will f*ck up anything purposely then laugh about it. So i dont want him to kick in some dudes door yelling knock knock americas here mofos and get shot. should i charge a talisman of protection and get him to wear it orrrrr…
thoughts?[/quote] My friend went into the national guard and I blessed a wooden rune carving I made and gave it to him and I also asked Thor to protect him.

No harm doing a talisman, but I think that’s the kind of (NO insult intended) kidding around that basic training knocks out of people, at least insofar as it may make him mess up. They should help his high spirits and aggression find more constructive channels, and I don’t know how far the putrid hand of political correctness and “micro-aggressions” has reached by now, but usually military groups have their own culture of what’s acceptable in terms of goofing off, practical jokes etc., and what isn’t.

Thats what all the higber ranks in the field generally keep order. You can also caste a protection spell for his Buddies to look out for him.

ok ill go for a talisman. what do yall think would be the best to make or are they the same? not too good making talismans

[quote=“steven, post:5, topic:8233”]ok ill go for a talisman. what do yall think would be the best to make or are they the same? not too good making talismans[/quote] Wood, clay, or even paper are all good options. Then you would carve into it a symbol, for example the tune Algiz, and then charge the talisman.