Protection

Hello.

I’m planning on doing a curse with King Asmodeus. This is my first time doing baneful magic. I’m a bit worried about the target having protection(he is Muslim), and I’m looking for advice on how to protect myself so nothing is sent back to me to harm me. Do I use entities for protection, is this enough to prevent backfire?

Muslim have very low protection, probably none. They are easy targets comparing with practicing Christians especially those ones who use psalms wisely

2 Likes

So just go ahead? With confidence and absolute certainty?

1 Like

Of course!!! especially if you are in a town which has more people of other believes. If the city is muslim there might be some resistance

2 Likes

And what about Hindus?

1 Like

Maybe someone had Hindu targets and can give more Info about it
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mixed beliefs here really but mostly Christians.

So if I was to use protection, Belial would be useful, right? Even Asmodeus. Like ask him to protect me from any backfire? Or would that count as doubting my magic?

1 Like

Than you have nothing to worry about. Belial, Andras, Asmodeus, Caacrinolas… are all great. Backfire might be a result if you regret the working

3 Likes

Thank you Rav.

1 Like

Yo can also ask King Viné for protection as he can build high and strong walls around your astral realm.

2 Likes