Protection Request for Pamela Geller

Here is a brand-new debate between anti-Islamization activist Pamela Geller and radical Imam Anjem Choudary. Yeah, that’s right! Choudary is admittedly a radical islamist. He believes the whole world should live under divine law, meaning Islamic law, that women should not be able to drive, and that those who criticize or vilify Islam should be murdered.
He also did state Geller is worse than a pig, and should be slaughtered!

Pamela Geller is currently making big headlines for hosting a Muhammad cartoon contest. Two jihadists, standing outside the venue, fired at a guard (shot in the leg). A police officer successfully gunned down both jihadists (now dead).

Did those jihadists get inside the building, up to a few hundreds of people could have died. The Islamic State has since then claimed responsibility for the attacks, and warned it’ll carry even more such attacks on American soil.

I invite you all to send Pamela Geller white light, positive thoughts and energy 'cause the Islamic State is now vowing to kill her. Her very physical life is in danger! They claim to have 71 trained “soldiers” (jihadists) across the United State.

Islamic State’s Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki’s statement: https://justpaste.it/Anonymous90

The debate: ! No longer available
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QtwgMmi1zU

I hate the press she is getting- especially from cnn, but then Heaven forbid- someone out there finds any religion bullshit !!!
I am all for her- and draw pics of muhamed on tp daily- same with jebuz and mosey-
I have said since 75 someday islam will ‘erupt’ in the U S, and cushy ass painty dandy americans will nearly die from confusion. well not me, I am a very proud “American Infidel” Pure Apostate Heretic, and when these religiopsycho’s stand up- me and my son will be playing fun filled ‘whack-a-muslim’ on their ass! wonder if the masonic Knights Templar will rise up according too their oath of ‘Christian War’ and be worth a damn eradicating what I have always called “The true cockroaches of the world”.
end of transmission.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:5222”]Here is a brand-new debate between anti-Islamization activist Pamela Geller and radical Imam Anjem Choudary. Yeah, that’s right! Choudary is admittedly a radical islamist. He believes the whole world should live under divine law, meaning Islamic law, that women should not be able to drive, and that those who criticize or vilify Islam should be murdered.
He also did state Geller is worse than a pig, and should be slaughtered!

Pamela Geller is currently making big headlines for hosting a Muhammad cartoon contest. Two jihadists, standing outside the venue, fired at a guard (shot in the leg). A police officer successfully gunned down both jihadists (now dead).

Did those jihadists get inside the building, up to a few hundreds of people could have died. The Islamic State has since then claimed responsibility for the attacks, and warned it’ll carry even more such attacks on American soil.

I invite you all to send Pamela Geller white light, positive thoughts and energy 'cause the Islamic State is now vowing to kill her. Her very physical life is in danger! They claim to have 71 trained “soldiers” (jihadists) across the United State.

Islamic State’s Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki’s statement: https://justpaste.it/Anonymous90

The debate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYCfP4Eg1B4[/quote]

I’d rather see her boiled in excrement.

Yes, women always deserve something that bit worse for opening their mouths, don’t they - show them where they belong as rape victims instead, eh?

If they don’t like it, they should shut up and stay in the kitchen - right? :wink:

While I may not agree with the method of “poking the bear” to make a point, I do support standing up to religio-fascism. No one deserves to be punished in any shape, way or form for doing it.

IMO too many people are still trying to pretend the bear (Islam) is a cute peace-loving kitty, or at the very least a cuddly teddy-bear.

Things like the planned attacks at the Garland event prove otherwise, and shake the media out of their trance-like denial of reality.

Whether there can be a revision of Islam that permits it to end this mediaeval violence is a question for muslims to ask themselves, and not an obligatory (diversionary) topic for those of us who don’t follow that religion to have to negotiate before we’re permitted to criticise Islam as it stands right now.

IMO we should have these cartoon contests every week in every major western city, until these people realise that their religious laws, which they themselves are of course entitled to follow, cannot and WILL not be accepted by people outside their religion.

As for “unfair” standards about Jews & Muslims, let’s say Team Blue use an atrocity committed against them 70 years ago to silence any criticism.

How does it stand that a different critic of Team Green deserves to be silenced, and subjected to specifically gender-based violence, gang-rape, just because people are wary of criticising Team Blue?

There’s no logic whatsoever there, it’s akin to saying you can’t be sad because someone in the world has it harder, or that you can’t complain about your broken finger when someone else has a broken leg, etc.

Once you go down that avenue you can find a reason to silence pretty much anything and anyone you want, provided you can make a convincing case that something as bad or worse is happening elsewhere.

So in other words, whether it’s intended that way or not, it’s a tactic to invalidate and mute the voices you don’t want to hear.

In reality each attack on freedom and each attempt to enforce Islamic law on non-muslims using violence is a singular item of oppression which deserves full consideration based on the facts presented.

And each attempt to suggest a female critic deserves to be subjected to gender-based violence (I notice you claimed to dislike Choudary, rd166, but do you commonly ask for him to be castrated, and turned into a catamite for infidels?) is playing the game of dark-ages scum like ISIS & Boko Haram only too well.

Best case scenario, more and more of them try their third-world antics in Texas and continue to be shot down like unclean dogs. Everyone who’s anyone is armed, the whole state is a kind of martyrdom factory! There could eventually be safaris, and everything!

Exactly. If I’m going to hell for not believing in your religion, why is it so hard for you to just STFU and let me have fun going to hell?

Thread winner!

Guys listen to eva she is from uk,i knw she have a lot of histories to tell,since uk is almost islamik,and to the guy who say kill pamela,if the isis catch u looking here,u too will b kill,tey kill a sorceres guy,2weeks ago,muuusliiim too,

In general I defer to your moderator authority and experience here on the forum. No disrespect to you intended.

But I will never elevate the status of one Abrahamic cancer over another!

The “laws” of the talmud, bible and koran are, to me, equally vile and they along with their adherents need to be ground into the dust of history.

There is no place on this planet for these childish interfamily histrionics.

To side with one faction over another simply serves as a mechanism for impeding one’s own ascent. Which is in fact the purpose for their existence in the first place.

Don’t fall into the trap. Lice are lice no matter what banner they march under.

I’m just posting as me the person there and not remotely “hiding” behind that or whatever. :slight_smile:

The "laws" of the talmud, bible and koran are, to me, equally vile and they along with their adherents need to be ground into the dust of history.

I’d like to agree, but in 2015 I don’t see radical Judaism infiltrating the British schooling system, creating the same kinds of chaos as Islam is - even the Xians have cooled it down in recent centuries.

Judaism never had the proselytising mania that Islam has, which is bringing misery and dissent and internecine war to African nations, either - unlike Islam.

But in the overall picture yes, I mean you can search some of my oldest posts on here and I’m VERY not enthused by the Abrahamic/monotheistic faiths.

There is no place on this planet for these childish interfamily histrionics.

To side with one faction over another simply serves as a mechanism for impeding one’s own ascent. Which is in fact the purpose for their existence in the first place.

Don’t fall into the trap. Lice are lice no matter what banner they march under.

I agree - it started with the Aten IMO, the first and only god in Egypt which abandoned human form and stood only ABOVE its followers, then it hopped onto Moses, etc., but we have to deal with what we have and not the abstracts.

Evil warped shit and IMO it’s the same ideas (“One pure holy concept under a single son”) that led to the Stalinist, Maoist, and even Pol Pot atrocities - it found a new renaissance when it dropped the idea of being a “god,” and became more of an abstract concept.

I recently found out Pamela Geller was BANNED from the UK. Apparently, her presence would stir up too much tension. She recently did host a Muhammad cartoon contest in the US; two jihadis showed up to the venue and got shot and killed by the cops.

The Islamic State terrorist group then issued a fatwa calling for her slaughter, and radical British imam Anjem Choudary condoned it on TV! Geller is only trying to warn people, yet she’s treated like she’s the terrorist.

! No longer available
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QtwgMmi1zU