Protection magick the fastest?

Someone with more practical experience can answer this? Why is protection magick the most effective than other forms of magick even when you’re not lusting for it? Not sure if it’s always effective for others but for me, it always is. Some healing has worked too. Is it just with the Goetic demons? Bcause I’ve seen other forms mainly traditional magick work more effectively.

It’s based on what we accept as possible, but not necessarily on a conscious level. All those biases and subconscious beliefs can impact workings. This is why Taoism and Buddhism places the emphasis it does on restructuring the mind, what we can perceive we can achieve.

3 Likes

Protection … I know it helps to douse in
the blue colour. The Angel Samassk would
be a good teacher, I guess.

1 Like

Protection magick is common knowledge, you can find books about that in regular book stores. Most mainstream magick stuff focuses on healing and protection, which could lead to the conclusion that it’s something that people can do without much training as those books are meant for casuals. I started learning how to atacc, then I learned how to protecc, and I learned that just like in computer stuff, all barriers can be destroyed, but you can develop super solid defenses that will make defeat a very unlikely possibility. Succubi can be really good bodyguards.

1 Like

I have a decent collection of books on most forms of magick that I’ve only read for years and never practiced until recently after getting newer books, protection/banishings from one method in particular worked even when I had doubts of it. I usually call on Focalor for anything else when needed quickly because for some reason his Enn is the only one that stuck in my head and is on sorta auto-repeat all the time.

1 Like

Thing is, I never expected this protection magick to work but I understand what you mean with Taoism, I’ve learned most of it while learning Tàijíquán

Interesting. I’ll research them. I’ve used sandalphon and a few others based in the LBRP

If you haven’t read it, I suggest reading Secret of the Golden Flower, the Cleary version. Prajparagen, The Flower Ornament Scripture, The Book of Balance and Harmony, and, Practical Taoism are also helpful as well.

1 Like

I think it has to do with how our brains are wired. Instinctively, we are pulled to protect ourselves (or those we love) from harm. This is why most of us experience fear, nausea when it comes to the smell of rotting flesh and sadness at the hurt from those we care about. We are geared to survive, period. Keeping that biological concept in mind and applying to magic, protection magic works faster than others because both our conscious and unconscious selves are putting their will into it, as opposed to other forms of magic where our conscious selves are more at play. Or at least, this is my theory

2 Likes