Protection against evil people/ability to read people better

Will summoning a demon be a better option than just a simple spell? If yes, which demon is appropriate?
I read about King Paimon, but do you guys think someone is more fitting for me (as someone who is not very experienced)?

Basically I would like to get some protection from people who might potentially harm me and the ability to know someone’s intentions. Not that there are specific people I know who would do me harm, it just seems like I tend to be too open and accepting. Sometimes gut tells me that the person is manipulative or not a good person overall but I tend to not pay attention. Then after a while I would realize how they really are manipulative, dishonest, etc. That’s the only time when I would distance myself from them but I guess it would have been way better if I did earlier on. Any demon/spell that can help me with this?

Welcome @rclair It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3