Protecting animals

Are there any Angel’s or Demons that will protect animals from harm and go after anyone that intentionally harms them with intent to kill them?

4 Likes

Artemis/Diana, Cernunnos, Pan, Caim (I’ve worked with him to heal a baby bird), Skadi, Fenrir (his sons Skoll and Hati too),AA Ariel and Shiva come to mind

4 Likes

Thank you. I want to protect animals where I am. People can be horrible.

3 Likes

People can be really shitty sometimes. Pick an entity or a couple and petition them for this.

A deity like Tyr or Zeus can also help with Justice.

4 Likes

Thank you. I will petition an army to get justice for what people do. People are horrible. Not all, but alot are mean towards animals.

4 Likes

In that case you may want to peition the Benevolent Spirits who watch over Animals.

1 Like

I’m so irritated with how people are towards animals. I’m asking any Entity and Demon who likes animals to help me now.

3 Likes

I need to do this for doges and kitties
My boo John and I were going to be foster parents for kill shelters
I guess it would be nice not to have this vessel reduced to a medical anomaly / weird specimen for questionable experimentation and have to burn through dimensions just to get back to my boo boo Johnny John Jon
I’m starting to like this vessel
It has potential

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Dreams & Realities Log

Also Marbas. Who also takes revenge on animal abusers according to older threads we’ve had here.

4 Likes

Furfur

Baal

For advanced: Muma Paduri /Baba Jaga

3 Likes

There are people that shoot animals where I am. That’s just wrong.

3 Likes

Yes, just like there are good and dark forces which will be there for you, there are spirits that do the same for animals.

Best regards,
Exsosus

1 Like