Protect someone from an unknown enemy?

Exactly this :). You can be creative.

1 Like

IF I know who is attacking a friend then there must be better options? The attack is to destroy my image so my friend does not want to be my friend. Then I can do a simple witch bottle?

Archangel Sigils - Black is fine, i worked for years with a version of Black on Yellow Background.

In deed, Archangel Michael is one of the Go - to options for this, if both the Attacker and the Victim aren’t in close reach to you, he can definately act on your behalf and intervine.

Mostly, i’d ask Archangel Michael on Evoking him, to go towards the victim and activate it’s natural guards fully against any incoming attack.
I’d offer a little wooden cross to Michael, consecrete it with aetheric Oils, (if you have on your disposal, aqua lavender or even florentine water may suit that part best.)
But really, simple tee trea oil works just as fine.
The main part however isn’t the Oil, but rather the Incantations you put into the cross.
Charge it with Energy,
Better said: try to overcharge it.
To a point where it feels glowing from inside out.

Point out exactly that you want the victim to be saved from any harms and protected by deflecting anything that’s powerful enough to kill him into an close-by Animal.
Changing a Soul in, to eat up the curse is very sufficient in taking away Death Magick.
(i used that technique myself.)

The Cross is going to be the offering for Michael to convey forward to the protective spirits of the victim.
For maximum results evoke vine and ask to shield him with Dark forces aswell, giving vine a chicken bone consecrated in a similar manner.

Now, that the potential target is guarded from both light and dark spectrum, you’re able to recieve more details from those guards about who’s attacking the victim, the reasons behind it, etc.

From there on you can target the opposing sorcerer, with your own baneful repotoire, if necessary.

But usually the Sorcerer woun’t be devoted enough to try on after hitting a few layers of defense.

For people who are capable of fighting at that level, it’s common understanding that anything protected that good can reap havoc by himself aswell.

And how should he know that the protections came from you?
All that’s visible on his end is Michael / Vine interfeering,
and whatever Defensive Spirits reside next to the victim deflecting the incoming powers.

For personal Defense, the approach of absorbing the Attack and transforming it is almost alway’s better.

For defending someone else, you’ll enjoy watching this shit manifest xD

Sincerely,

„’Berion

3 Likes

This is Michaels Sigil, in the middle I do not get it, should I write the same in my sigil?

And because Belial already are helping me in this should I ask Belial if he is okey if I use angels?

2 Likes

rofl, Belial doesn’t give a shit.
He’s way more powerful then most Angels.
The Only concern’s are brought up by you, the magician!

Sigils are not to be understood, you do understand that, right?
The Actual sigil is created on such a board like you posted, in order to get the Alphabet out of the way, and get yourself free from languistic understanding.

And

The sigil is rather low in quality aswell.

try one of those:

https://goo.gl/images/vjdHjR

-older, and more worked with

https://goo.gl/images/CQ7ti3

The one i’d use if i were you. :sunny:

https://goo.gl/images/dEXbXB

-Greater Seal of Michael, the one i’d use being me. :wink:

In fact, i’d use this. :stuck_out_tongue:
https://goo.gl/images/2iPbau

Sincerely,

„’Berion

2 Likes

Thankyou!

Do you know anything about king solomon?

1 Like

Hm

No?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He was a douche who abused the gods, who were tricked and imprisoned by him. Fck Solomon. (Aimed at Solomon).
He was nothing without them and he was an unethical b
stard.

2 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/meEGh8

I used this sigil and printed it on top of a A4 paper and underneath it I just write to archangel Micheal. I charge it. I will try this version first. Is it alright? I did it with a graphite pen. Then put it in an envelope and on the envelope I write “To: Archangel Micheal”

Why do you need to write twice?
Once is enough.

What do you want him to do for you exactly?
If the sigil is very big, you cant fit the petition on that page. Either use the back of the page, or attach a new page for the petition and sign it.

WRONG.
He was one of the most famous and referred to Magician’s of all time, like Merlin, or Nicholas Flamel.
Or Saint Germain, or the holy immortal Jew.
No matter how real or fake those stories may be, they are valued by some people just like jesus is valued by christians.
And my Family had close relations to Salomon and Solomon at some point.

I refused to answer initially, becouse i expected the question to be way to easy to answer

But

Solomon, is the creator of the Necronomicon.
The Same Necronomicon, that’s spirit’s are used by almost every Sorcerer on this board.
The Same Necronomicon that held sigil key’s and discribtions for 72 Demon’s, as Well as seal’s of Manifestation and his personal Key is still in use by magicians today.

Solomon is said to had made use of 2 main power items:
A Bronze Vessle / Lamp, and a Divine Ring.
He used the Vessle to contain and conjour the 72 Goetic Demons in this world,
as well as his Ring, which in Evokation protected him from the “Dark Power’s” - which are understandable as the Energetic imprint’s and Athmospheric Changes we know so well out of Evokation.

He’s said to have built a Temple, which is said to hide away most sacred object’s, which i heard to be protected by several Layor’s of Magickal Oil’s and Incenses which are required to even enter it, without being killed by the attempt.
I may recall it to be 12 different Oils, but i’m not sure exactly anymore.
There’s something else that’s importend about him:
He didn’t just cast Magick into existence,
he gave his knowledge forward,
so we can benefit from his effort’s.

Sincerely,

„’Berion

1 Like

The thing here is, i understand what she means.
But that’s been misguided by RHP philosophy!

Solomon is explained by RHP sorcerer’s to have used angel’s like Michael, Uriel, Gabriel etc. to control and overpower the Demons.
These system’s are still in use.

But they’re not historical Evident.
They’re merely excuses for Religios people to incorporate working with them while telling themselves they serve the good.

They assume this would protect them and grant them a better afterlife (Heaven), as compared to us LHP Sorcerer’s, which would according to their belief structure end in Hell after death.

Any True Sorcerer, who expierienced being outside of their body, may recall very clearely, that it’s not as scary as it may sound to some normal human, which is held and kept by their religion.

Sincerely,

„’Berion

2 Likes

You can laud him if you like.

1 Like

Dear Rose8,

i didn’t mean to bully you, but to support and help to understand.
And i tried to explain where, and why my view point differ’s from you.

How did you come to belief him to be a " douche who abused the gods, who were tricked and imprisoned by him. F ck Solomon. (Aimed at Solomon).
He was nothing without them and he was an unethical b
stard."?

I do use demon bound item’s and i find those to be good channel’s for them to come into our world.
:wink:

That’s why i don’t find any imprisionment, as these object’s are more a gift for them, to enter and use at their will.

Sincerely,

„’Berioth

I had actually explained in full depth a few days back
maybe not this thread though.
It’s much more than his enslaving of the gods. It’s deep.
No disrespect to your lineage. I’m sure you’re much cooler. :grin:

1 Like

Well i hope so.

I wouldn’t want to by recalled as Aleister Crowley or something either.

I developed my own Magick, and i will write my own Story to tell.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for your kind word’s and acknowledgement.

May i ask you something?

Have you ever read the 1001 Arabic Night’s?

I love how the Djinn, Arabic Demon’s are powerful and can built and destroy whole kingdom’s there.
In Those Storys the Djinn are depicted as slaves to their sorcerer master’s.

But if that scares you, never look into haitian vodoun.

It’s capable of doing that to almost any spirit, dead or alive, as their necronomic magick includes Soul traps, Ghouls,

controlled re-incarnation
 - Sorry that last one was wrong.
That’s none of Haitian Magician’s powers.

My fault.^^

:wink:

Sincerely,

„’B

1 Like

Yes, but when I was younger, and not in it’s entirety. I bought a ring with a djinn bound to it. He wanted to be away from the binder. She bound him to my name but refuses to give me his name now that he is with me. I wanted to free him and think I still can. At least he is safe now
he won’t be abused.

1 Like

Call on Iblis.
Hebrew Devil.
Their equivalent to our Satan.

He’s the ruler / father of djinn.

He can help you, maybe tell you the Name or help to free him.

Sincerely,

„’Berion

I will. Thank you.

1 Like