Prophecy thread

This is a working thread/working journal to help me keep track of my prophecies I channel, read and receive. I primarily will be prophecizing through evocation and Oracle work and maybe scrying, as I need to touch up on that. This is my first prophecy, the energies of this year, specifically how it will affect me.
Card one- the root of the issue- Solitaire reversed- Loneliness comes when we cannot communicate on the same level as those energies around us. This can come from deception and self delusion, failure to move on or unwillingness to face the truth. Patience.
Card two- the guide in the situation- the imperial dragon reversed-
Energy- spiritual power, fortitude.
Fighting ones own inner demons will drain you. This will cause weaknesses that will be expressed as negativity. Instead, cleansing yourself of these “demons”. Face your fears, draw inspiration from those that hold strength in balance.
Card 3- what must be learned- the wounded dragon- have faith in yourself and the courage of your convictions. However, remain mindful that what you believe in now, may not serve you well under different circumstances. Always be willing to let go of what you think you know so that you can come into deeper knowledge with a spiritual perspective.
Card 4-Obstacles or challenges- Love- this card presents you with a clear choice, either fall into old habits or embrace new ways of thinking. Open your heart. Accept yourself and everything in your past. Everything needed to happen. Even if you don’t know why. Life has to do with experience. Seemingly negative experiences will lead to deeper acceptance.
Potential future if lessons are learned and the obstacles are overcame- Destiny reversed. Learning to not become a victim of the past. Change. Becoming a warrior on the path of destiny.

Over all, the energies of my particular year has to do with moving on from the last few years, tearing down old perspectives and all limitations and beginning something new. Instead of fighting myself, I need to accept myself, then the gates to my realized desires will open. That’s changes will transmute pain and wounds into sources of power. In terms of love life, I must accept myself before I can accept someone else.
Keywords: chaos, destruction, rebirth, love, power, potential realized, healing, renewal, cleansing.
@Aluriel @kiss-lamia-lilith @Eye_of_Ra what do you guys think?
All I keep hearing in my mind is “Only love and truth will guide you home.”

8 Likes

wow pierced my heart here.

4 Likes

How so?

Anyone is welcome to share their CONSTRUCTIVE thoughts.

1 Like

Really felt you were reading my cards.

2 Likes

Well it also doesn’t just apply to me. It’s the energy of this year, 2018. It’s what this year is about.

4 Likes

No thoughts?

Its a crossroads which is epic for everyone either fall back into that rut you were in or change fucking directions - however scary. The part the pierced me was the Seemingly negative experiences will lead to deeper acceptance. Then you throw this shit here.

Just saying quite impressive. I cant read cards - or maybe its my deck… I have the Viking deck I love but I cant get shit out of it. Maybe Its not giving me the answers I want. Wheres the drive up - I want to order a perfect reading…

1 Like

Thanks lol I appreciate the feedback. I can probably help you if you need it.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow i’d probably include balance & justice too in the key words.

1 Like

Justice? Why justice @kiss-lamia-lilith

because a warrior knows when to attack and when not to.

1 Like

In reference to me or?

i think its a general theme for 2018

1 Like

Oh ok. I was gonna say some of these assholes need to be spanked.

1 Like

lol i think thats for alot of people not just you haha

1 Like