PROPHECY: The Secret Demonic Language Of Nabataea

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/rituals/the-secret-demonic-language-of-nabataea.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/rituals/the-secret-demonic-language-of-nabataea.php[/url]

prepare for may 10th people!

watch the whole video and you will probably get your own understanding of what can be done / will happen when may 10th arrives. for me personally, this will be a day/ritual of destruction of obstacles in my life primarily.

Alignment of planets and stuff, worth looking up online even if you don’t plan to do the Universal Circle rit stuff EA proposed.

Edit to add: the pic below shows the basic thing, the vid has more on why this is a useful time to achieve some work, including the position of other planets. That positioning of Saturn happens almost yearly, it’s the planets around that date that make it interesting, and without knowing about those, I had some weird stuff happen on the 5th which was directly related to some of the stuff EA talks about, so I’m inclined to take this reasonably seriously.

Perhaps I’ll enchant my first Fear Fetish on the 10th.

Anyone else wondering since the prophecy isn’t fully understood and we’re basically relying on our modern understandings of these astrological signifigances and have little more than hypothesis since there were no written records if this is going to play out as EA hopes?

Who is the “Name of God” in this prophecy? If the Nabateans borrowed Samael from other surrounding cultures who is the God they’re speaking of? The devil is in the details.

I will be too busy Saturday with a ritual I have been working on for a while. But I believe that TWF has a good point, I would require far more time to research and prepare myself before performing any ritual, regardless of who recommendeds it to me.

But if ya gonna do it, have fun and report back :slight_smile:

[quote="-TWF-, post:5, topic:3243"]Anyone else wondering since the prophecy isn’t fully understood and we’re basically relying on our modern understandings of these astrological signifigances and have little more than hypothesis since there were no written records if this is going to play out as EA hopes?

Who is the “Name of God” in this prophecy? If the Nabateans borrowed Samael from other surrounding cultures who is the God they’re speaking of? The devil is in the details.[/quote]

I haven’t had time to watch the video yet but I’ll paste this because I literally just read it and it may be relevant to this conversation:

From the book ‘Suns of God’:

"Interestingly, ‘Saman’ is also the Druidic “Lord of the Dead,” who supposedly released evil spirits on Halloween(Samhain), when Druids lit bonfires to thwart them. Samhain is considered by its celebrants the ‘Feast of the Dead,’ who in reality represent ancestors, not ‘evil spirits.’ In Near Eastern mythology, the ‘Dread Lord’ or Judge of the Dead’ is Sammael, the ‘Semetic version of the Asiatic Sama’ or Samana. Sammael is also the ‘Angel of Death in the book of Enoch’.
Ref: Walker, WEMS, 888

This past week, not knowing anything about the May 10th astrological considerations, I was already planning on doing something extraordinarily significant in my life on and around that date. It involved ending bad habits that have plagued me for the past few years. So yeah I of course think there is something definitely significant and important going on in the heavens that day. All I can say is WOW!

i’m so indicisive how to go about this ritual…

should i do it on a roof of a building (problem)
, or is it better to do it in the nature on the ground (bigger problem) - .

and i gotta decide quick, to arrange everything.

and also, if someone has any suggestions on what to write on the bowl

indecisiveness?
lazyness?
enthropy?
dispersion?

or am i missing the point…

Didn’t EA say he wanted the incantations written counterclockwise in the bowl with the qualities one wanted to be rid of on the edge of the bowl?

This seems a bit counter intuitive to me. The point of the bowl is to trap negative entities/energies into the bowl or incantation in essence binding the negative aspects of your life (which Saturn is known to be quite powerful in achieving) Turning it counterclockwise seems like you’d be letting these energies loose into your life which is the opposite of what one would desire.

On a planetary/astrological level I can see this is in a fashion the binding of the Solar qualities of attainment and success to the will of the sorcerer, to bring long term success and power into your life. I’m just not sure with Saturn being in opposition how this would effect the qualities of both Saturn and Sol. I’ll do some research on this and share what I come up with.

Counterclockwise is often used in witchcraft rituals to banish. For example in a home, start from the front door and work your way around the house widdershins until you end at the front door. To go clockwise is to draw negativity into the home.

I understand that, but in context to how a demon bowl is traditionally used the incantation in drawn clockwise to trap and bind the negative influence to prevent it from having effect on one’s life. To have CCW would be to allow to move of its own free will.

I understand the point EA, was making in regards to banishings ones obstacles it was simply the execution with regards to context that confused me. In all honesty if you think standing on your head repels evil it will as long as truly believe it and feel empowered by it so I get your point.

Unless this isn’t the case of a binding as traditionally used. The incantation is written inside and the negative aspects on the rim, stars above you, the incantation could be banishing them to the stars. Just a thought I had.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:9, topic:3243”]i’m so indicisive how to go about this ritual…

should i do it on a roof of a building (problem)
, or is it better to do it in the nature on the ground (bigger problem) - .

and i gotta decide quick, to arrange everything.

and also, if someone has any suggestions on what to write on the bowl

indecisiveness?
lazyness?
enthropy?
dispersion?

or am i missing the point…[/quote]

You can write negative personality traits that you wish to get rid of around the rim of the bowl. That’s what I’m going to be doing tonight.

Since this ritual is all about conquering and defeating obstacles, if you really think about it, the root of many of our personal obstacles are within ourselves.